A Personnal Log | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

A Personnal Log A Personnal Log

Unread 05-10-2002, 10:05 AM
A Personnal Log

Fellow Sisters

I am making a diary of what has been going on the last month of what I have been going thru and my fears and my concerns, Questions and anything that crosses my mind . I stop at red lights and end up writing and then people are honking there I sit writing my heart out.

well just a thought I also started keeping a log on a computer disk of what is going on in my medical history so that my daughters will have it when they are older.

well that is all the wisdom I think I have for today
Just wanted to share this info with you.

HUGs and Prayers will all the princesses and future princesses
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-10-2002, 10:09 AM
Super Idea

I wish my mother was here to ask these questions to. She has passed away. What a great idea for my daughter.
Unread 05-10-2002, 10:15 AM
A Personnal Log

It's a great idea. For anyone interested.....
Click here for the Hysteristers Journal

Karen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-10-2002, 11:50 AM
Journal

My Mom had a TAH-BSO at age 37. I will be having one in 12 days and am 34. She is now 53 and can't remember much about it. She had several tests as well. Uterine biopsy, cone biopsy, D&C, some kind of test for ovarian cysts that required she be upside down on a table for X-rays. Anyway, I found that as I was asking her what she'd been through, she really had a hard time remembering. Example: When I mentioned the sisters here talked about terrible gas pain...she said OH GAS pain! I remember that. So I have decided to document the surgery for my daughter so that she will have something to look back on in the event that I am not here or just don't remember the details. I have also decided to document my C-sect and breast biopsy. I think information about our own personal experiences is a tremendous gift to give our children! Arm them with education, information and more information!
Unread 05-10-2002, 01:24 PM
A Personnal Log

I got the Hystersisters Journal. I wrote everything down in it. There is already a lot of things that I have forgotten, and if I hadn't written all this down I wouldn't be able to remember.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register