Bleeding after orgasm | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Options and Alternatives

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Bleeding after orgasm Bleeding after orgasm

Unread 10-07-2017, 03:54 AM
Bleeding after orgasm

Hey everyone!
I had a myomectomy 6 months ago and I went through a lot of experimentation by 2 different gynaecologists. Initially when the problem started the ultrasound couldn't detect it and the first gynaecologist thought that it might be hormonal imbalance but didn't suggest any hormone. When the problem worsened I had another ultrasound and that also couldn't detect any problem. The second gynaecologist put me on Primolut 2.5 mg. Was initially better but she wasn't satisfied and after a third ultrasound and an MRI a 6.5cm fibroid was found in cervix. She implanted 3.5 mg Zoladex to improve my Hb and prepare me for surgery. She scared the hell out of me about possibilities of hysterectomy ( I am 35, virgin and unmarried) so I went to another experienced male doctor, and finally had a myomectomy safely.
My actual problem is that I am in a long distance extremely complicated relationship (hence the reason I'm not married yet). We sometimes share self- pleasure moments over the phone (clitoral stumulation only). I have felt that after surgery whenever I have an orgasm, bleeding starts the very next morning or after 4 5 days. I'm concerned about this because I can't discuss it with my doctor or anyone else due to cultural and religious boundaries. My concern is to know that reason behind it. I've had three ultrasounds post-surgery and the doctor said that my uterus looks healthy. I don't know what to do. Just want to know if this is happening because of orgasms or any other reason that I can't think of. Please help me out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-08-2017, 12:05 AM
Bleeding after orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tensed View Post
Hey everyone!
I had a myomectomy 6 months ago and I went through a lot of experimentation by 2 different gynaecologists. Initially when the problem started the ultrasound couldn't detect it and the first gynaecologist thought that it might be hormonal imbalance but didn't suggest any hormone. When the problem worsened I had another ultrasound and that also couldn't detect any problem. The second gynaecologist put me on Primolut 2.5 mg. Was initially better but she wasn't satisfied and after a third ultrasound and an MRI a 6.5cm fibroid was found in cervix. She implanted 3.5 mg Zoladex to improve my Hb and prepare me for surgery. She scared the hell out of me about possibilities of hysterectomy ( I am 35, virgin and unmarried) so I went to another experienced male doctor, and finally had a myomectomy safely.
My actual problem is that I am in a long distance extremely complicated relationship (hence the reason I'm not married yet). We sometimes share self- pleasure moments over the phone (clitoral stumulation only). I have felt that after surgery whenever I have an orgasm, bleeding starts the very next morning or after 4 5 days. I'm concerned about this because I can't discuss it with my doctor or anyone else due to cultural and religious boundaries. My concern is to know that reason behind it. I've had three ultrasounds post-surgery and the doctor said that my uterus looks healthy. I don't know what to do. Just want to know if this is happening because of orgasms or any other reason that I can't think of. Please help me out.

I would recommend talking to your gynecologist because only a medical professional can rule out the possible causes. Try googling Postcoital Bleeding (PCB) and seeing if any of that sounds like what you are experiencing.
Unread 10-08-2017, 01:46 AM
Bleeding after orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiventura View Post
I would recommend talking to your gynecologist because only a medical professional can rule out the possible causes. Try googling Postcoital Bleeding (PCB) and seeing if any of that sounds like what you are experiencing.
Thank you for replying. But that is what I mentioned that I can't talk to my gynaecologist because of cultural and religious limitations. Secondly there has never been coitus. The orgasm is achieved through clitoral stimulation only. Just want anyone to help me out on this if post orgasm bleeding or period are related in anyway. Thanks

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register