Trouble sleeping....it's 2am | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Trouble sleeping....it's 2am Trouble sleeping....it's 2am

Unread 12-26-2007, 01:01 AM
Trouble sleeping....it's 2am

I am terrible trouble sleeping, not due to the lack of being tired. Wake up after just a couple hours. Had a nightmare on top of that too. I do take some melatonin when on occassion but if I take i now I won't get up for work. As evidenced by the 80 people on this board I am not the only one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-26-2007, 01:11 AM

Alot of the 80 people on the board are overseas, so it's daytime for them. I kind of miss my earlier recovery, I could sleep then. But since I'm almost to the 6 week post op point, though not totally recovered, my insomnia has reared it's ugly head.
Hopefully you will be able to get back to sleep. Good luck.
Unread 12-26-2007, 01:15 AM

Hi Jessica. I am from South Africa myself...now in the USA for six years, my parents forget the time difference of 8 hours when they call like this morning. LOL I figure I have my laptop in my recliner I can just go to sleep. If I wake up I'll just pick up where I left off.

Good luck to you also.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-26-2007, 07:05 AM

I am up off and on pretty much all night The pain is waking me up, and I am ready to be Sleeping Beauty at the Castle.
Hope you got to sleep
Unread 12-26-2007, 07:21 AM

I got some sleep around 4am got up at 6.30 to get ready for work, drop off my 4 year old at daycare, make a Starbucks run which I proceeded to spill all over me twice (getting out of the car with all my baggage and then trying to open the door) Tripped on the carpet in my office but I made it and I still have some coffee left. ROFL I think it must be nerves because I am worried that my house will end up in chaos (which I know is okay) and that my fam will forget me upstairs in my bed when I come home from the Castle. I have also have a 10DD and 14DS and DH that I love to pieces but seriously they done that before. In July when I had surgery and was in bed for 2 weeks I had to call my house from my cell and ask for a drink. I don't know where they get their attention span from because I am not like that. I think I need some ZOLOFT!! LOL

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register