Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 217 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 09-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

What a day was today. 4 people called off sick today. And when you work in a kitchen and only have 10 people to begin with. What a nut house it was today. Cuz either way we still have to feed 1100 kids that are starving when they come through the line. I know 2 of the ladies will already be off tomorrow again. O well here we go again. It happens every year. I'm still on light duty until next monday the 10th. I'm kinda enjoying that though. Well i'll talk more later.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-04-2007, 02:20 PM

HOTTER THAN HADES Here too ELE!!! 108 yesterday, afraid to look today.. heh heh.. I work from home selling shade systems so I have shade in my back yard but its STILL TOO HOT TO BE outside with or without shade!!! You think I would be selling MORE AND MORE, but I think others are saying the same thing, when it gets to over 100 plus, no one thinks about being out side!! I did work the holiday weekend and sold 4 systems, so it was worth the time. My DD was with her friends each day so TV and Work was my weekend.. Oh well.. at least I can lay down if I get sit too much and get a cramp, I don't know what I would do if I had to work out of the home now. After my DD goes to college maybe I will.

ELE, you are such a trooper!! I know you prepared for this going back to work stuff too!! You walked miles and miles per week and it still takes it out of you, the HEAT doesn't help reserve any strength either! GOOD LUCK!!! My prayers are with you!
Unread 09-04-2007, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiefej
HOw do I access the pictures?

Hi debbiefej

see the gray icon next to my name? left click on it and see at the bottom says, my photos, if you dont see it then you need to be a member, its a good cause too!! If not I can email it to you, just use the same icon and press email presouz... good luck!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-04-2007, 02:56 PM

Law, you made my day seem better. We only have 7 in our kitchen now cause of cutbacks, and our hours were cut back too. My boss called me in a half hour early cause the lady that bakes the fried stuff got stung by a bee this morning and her leg swelled. And at that time of the morning, it's impossible to get a sub. So we worked one short all day. I got to be 2 people today. Couldn't have done it without the other ladies. Thank heavens we got a great crew. No one says "that's not my job." We help each other out.
Unread 09-04-2007, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elefante64
I would NEVER want to go back to a few / several/ a lot of weeks ago. I want to go forward and get the aches and pains and knots over with. And exhaustion. I'm on the machine and in approx. 8 minutes here all the teen gals are going to pour into this townhouse so I've gotta write while I can.

I got thru today. Luckily only taught four hours (2 blocks) in a row. And office hours ended at 2 so I wanted to be home and see if DD survived first day of h.s. and if they totally changed her schedule around. Still haven't reached a nurse re: her epipen (she has tree nut allergies) and so she didn't take it with...i'm like, fine, DIE when you eat a walnut today in the lunch line. Good grief.

Not too much to grade - yet. Still getting students into the right classes/dealing w/late add petitions. I got thru one set of 21 essays this weekend. Next week it'll be piling on top of me in all four classes. Help! Waaaaaaaa. This will be me:

Have a great evening. It's hotter than Hades here in MN and I wish it would cooool off. I pity all the kids with no a/c in those schools. It shouldn't be so hot in Sept. Yikes!

I'm going to 'chill' for a spell, work on projects for someone in Asia, deal w/teens who are probably going to be for me to go get food from somewhere for them pronto.

TAKE CARE MY SISTERS!
The pain I can do without!!!! It is the relaxation I could have back again. I got robbed the second and third week. With the infection and my parents here, I was not able to rest like i should have. I just don't like the expectations now.
Your household sounds crazy Ele....you take care of yourself!!
SM

My daughter does not have air at her HS either. Her last class is a computer class with 40 running, hot computers!! She said she was sweating bullets! it is supposed to be in the 90s again tomorrow.
Unread 09-04-2007, 03:21 PM

Hi there Sisters
Well, I worked part-time last Wednesday to Friday and decided that, after a lovely, restful long weekend, I'd be ready to get back in the saddle full time today. Not quite. I started work at 8:30, by 2:30 was feeling some pain and at 3:30 packed it in. I am so lucky to have understanding, flexible people at work. I'm hoping to add a half-hour each day so that I'm really, truly back full time by the end of the week. I hope you're all doing well, and if you're not "there" yet that you're at least seeing good progress
Unread 09-04-2007, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presouz
I have signed up from the site to get instant emails that come to me from many many postings on this site, so while I am working if I get an email saying new post, I go read it right then!! Helps break up my day if I am working on line, or just plain good fun if Im not working!! Thanks..
I do this too! It makes my work at home a lot funner
Unread 09-04-2007, 03:54 PM

Hi sisters! Made it through another day of work. Hooray! I am truly counting each day as a blessing and I keep praying for renewed strength and spirit. Last night I slept a little bit better. I took all of your advice.....You should have seen me! It was hilarious! I had pillows propping me everywhere (in between my legs, under my legs, under my hips LOL!) and I tried the ice pack on my lower back. A little better so I hope tonight will be the same. I love my class. They are a nice group this year. I have a class of 25 five year olds! This was the start of week 3 of classes and I think we are off to a good start. I'm home now and wiped out! DD wants to watch a movie and I think I will take her up on it. Glad to hear everyone had a pretty good day
Unread 09-04-2007, 04:11 PM

It sounds like some of you had c-r-a-z-i-n-e-s-s today. WOW, esp. w/all the short staffing issues at work. I just got back from taking DD to buy 'a bag' like 'the bags' all the high school girls have to carry stuff in. And she's in a math class w/an older buddy who failed it last year and must repeat w/the same instructor......oh JOY it will NOT be joy. I don't think anyone at the h.s. cares if my kid drops dead from a tree nut allergy; left the nurse a call and no call back. Hmmmmmmmm. Well, I am amazed. After dropped one hundred and umpty ump bucks at target to get DD's supplies (they don't find out what they need 'til this week; now, I would like to go back in time and make all my kids little kids again like the ones in Phillipians classroom)... i actually even made dinner and we sat at the same counter and ate together for ten minutes. Miracle of miracles will wonders never cease.

Well. I am very tired out. I am going to try and walk later but it is SOOO hot out there......but I can't complain compared to the heat Presouz has out in CA. I can't wait 'til Th when it all breaks. Then back to reasonable 70's and lower.

Ok....life IS crazy. Lots to do. Bye for now my sisters. I think now I'm getting so busy i can't feel pain, except i got mad at the girls at Target when I was hoisting bags into the car and i was getting no help from them. I can't wait 'til they walk in my shoes.........in another 40 years or so!

E.
Unread 09-04-2007, 04:30 PM
expectations

except i got mad at the girls at Target when I was hoisting bags into the car and i was getting no help from them. I can't wait 'til they walk in my shoes.........in another 40 years or so!

E.

LOL! E...that is the kind of expectations I am talking about
Have a great night everyone. I will check in later. Off to work now. I worked at home today and now to the castle to educate the new to be Moms and Dads!!
SM

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register