Any Tennesseans here? - Page 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Tennessee

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Any Tennesseans here? Any Tennesseans here?

Unread 11-21-2012, 08:56 PM
Any Tennesseans here?

Yeah! It is gonna be gorgeous out tomorrow. My parents & I are going to put up the Christmas lights around the house. Gotta take advantage of it.
  Quote:
Originally Posted by kufan65 View Post
Unbelievable weather for Thanksgiving. We won't need to crank up the fireplace while watching football tomorrow!

I wish you luck and a speedy recovery for your upcoming hyster. Keep us posted on your progress. Hugs!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-21-2012, 08:58 PM
Any Tennesseans here?

Hi. How are you feeling? I noticed that you live in Murfreesboro. I live in Christiana. That is not very far.
  Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillannw View Post
Hi, Lady Bugs! I am also in Murfreesboro. I see you haven't yet had your surgery. Feel free to chat if you need a nearby friend. My surgery was 6 weeks ago now. Feeling very much on the mend now.
Keep in touch! I am cheering on all my Tennessee sisters!
Unread 12-06-2012, 07:28 AM
Re: Any Tennesseans here?

Hello Hyster sisters from Tenn. I am in Lebanon and just getting my hysto scheduled
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-06-2012, 11:07 AM

I'm in Smyrna! Hey M'boro neighbors!
Unread 12-06-2012, 12:24 PM

I am in CA only been here for 5 months...from KY right on the KY/TN state line about 40 minutes North of Nashville. Always felt like I was from TN although technically in KY
Unread 12-06-2012, 12:56 PM

I live in La Vergne. Gray & cloudy, but I love this mild weather for December!!
Unread 12-06-2012, 01:50 PM

I'm in between Memphis and Nashville. Right smack dab in the middle Haven't got a surgery date yet but coming soon.
Unread 12-23-2012, 06:13 PM

I live in an itty bitty town between Franklin & Murfreesboro. Born & raised in Nashville.
Unread 12-24-2012, 04:18 AM
Any Tennesseans here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by denden86 View Post
I live in La Vergne. Gray & cloudy, but I love this mild weather for December!!
Had my surgery on 12/20,4 day out & doing great!
Unread 12-24-2012, 04:37 AM
Any Tennesseans here?

Hi! I am glad that you are feeling better. I have 3 more days until I have my surgery. I can not wait!
  Quote:
Originally Posted by denden86 View Post
Had my surgery on 12/20,4 day out & doing great!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register