Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 144 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-15-2008, 01:44 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

[quote=DeniseS]
  Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34

Somehow I don't think my doc would approve ......nor would my va-jay-jay appreciate it very much!
True, but hopefully I made you laugh, right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2008, 02:02 PM

Hi ladies....glad to hear everyone is keeping busy and being good. I had an idea last night.

What to do with the Femine Product funds every month....how about putting that money aside for a massage/pampering every few months.

DD 4 is home with me today, usual Tuesday. The weather is so lovely I took her outside in her swimsuit and added some water to a tub and she made some mud! Now we are both down for a nap.

Can you believe we are five weeks out?? Time flies when your having fun!

Q: Does anyone else feel discomfort or pain after/while packing the dishwasher. This seems to be the one task that get's me every time. Maybe the bending and stretching??
Unread 04-15-2008, 02:16 PM
This is a rant!

Woohoo, I am cranky today! Plus I have pulled something and now it feels like an icepick that has a heartbeat inside the incision. boohoo. Plus now when I pee it is uncomfortable. Whaaa. I wanted to go for a walk, and DD is home. hmm. I do have to go get some stirfry noodles. I guess I will go to the store. My work phoned to day which I think is what has set my mod off more. This nasty lady I work with always gets everything she wants. I had no idea this one postision was up, and I would have totally gone for it, well guess what, she got it!!!!!!!
Noone likes her. But for some reason the manager does. And he said she is wanting superviser position! I am so done there. My girlfriend called and said she has the scoop on a secritaitial job coming up! So I am going to go apply for it! I am soo done with retail.
Can you believe I actually had a guy start asking me if I had kids. I said yes, I have 1. He says "Oh you have to have another"
I said why? 1 is enough
He says"What if she dies!!!!!!!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT???!!!!!!!!
So this was about 2 months ago while I was waiting for my hyst. I Have been in retail for 7 years now, and I am done with getting spit on, swore at, threatened, complained about, farted at(yes you read that right), told I am ugly, stupid(I am blonde), deaf, too happy, too sad, too pretty, hit on by drunks, and been conned. I work in a drug store!
So I am looking while I am off. And hopefluuy something will come of it.
DD had a horrible sleep so I am sooo exhausted.
Sorry about the rant. Next post will be great! I will share some funny retail stories.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2008, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
That is great! Sounds like your doing good.
Sounds like you are doing great!

I intended to do a walk today....but my body had other ideas. I'll try again tomorrow.
Unread 04-15-2008, 02:30 PM

Okay some funny stories:

People actually come back to return their eletrical products because the the plug does not fit in the outlet. I open the box, and look at the prongs, and pull the plastic cover off the prongs.

Someone came in to complain about thier computer not working. I asked if they had plugged everything in proporely. Yup they say. I asked if they had plugged it in the internet. They turn bright red and leave with their computer.

2 ladies come the service desk where I am. They whisper to me " there is a boy on that checkout".
I said "yes there is, his name is ......"
they look back at him then at me and say"Oh but he's a boy".We don't do that.
They apparently only go to women cashiers.

I was helping out on cash at a busy time and these ladies were fighting over the divider. I said "its okay I know when to stop your order".(they eash had like 3 or 4 items) The one lady thinks shes talking quietly, says" I don't think she'll know when to stop, she is blonde and young".
Me knowing it was my last day for 8 weeks says back" I am blonde, not deaf dumb and stupid, I knwo when to stop your order."
They turned every shade of red!! I t was great!

I had a boy come up to my counter and slouch, threw his head to the side and ask "So are you hiring or what?"
I stood there imitated his actions and said "Cha Ya".
Then I quietly leaned forward and said "By the way, I am the store trainer. Not a good impression"! He stood stright up and apologised!!! My co-worker just stood ther with her mouth hanging ipen and said "I cannot beleieve you did that! I So would have loved to do that!" And started laughing!!That was fun!

I have more but I am ready to lay down for awhile. Close your eyes and just picture this blonde thing!!hehehe
Unread 04-15-2008, 02:40 PM

[quote=sw34]
  Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS

True, but hopefully I made you laugh, right.
Yes, you did!

Thank you!
Unread 04-15-2008, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneybug
Woohoo, I am cranky today! Plus I have pulled something and now it feels like an icepick that has a heartbeat inside the incision. boohoo. Plus now when I pee it is uncomfortable. Whaaa. I wanted to go for a walk, and DD is home. hmm. I do have to go get some stirfry noodles. I guess I will go to the store. My work phoned to day which I think is what has set my mod off more. This nasty lady I work with always gets everything she wants. I had no idea this one postision was up, and I would have totally gone for it, well guess what, she got it!!!!!!!
Noone likes her. But for some reason the manager does. And he said she is wanting superviser position! I am so done there. My girlfriend called and said she has the scoop on a secritaitial job coming up! So I am going to go apply for it! I am soo done with retail.
Can you believe I actually had a guy start asking me if I had kids. I said yes, I have 1. He says "Oh you have to have another"
I said why? 1 is enough
He says"What if she dies!!!!!!!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT???!!!!!!!!
So this was about 2 months ago while I was waiting for my hyst. I Have been in retail for 7 years now, and I am done with getting spit on, swore at, threatened, complained about, farted at(yes you read that right), told I am ugly, stupid(I am blonde), deaf, too happy, too sad, too pretty, hit on by drunks, and been conned. I work in a drug store!
So I am looking while I am off. And hopefluuy something will come of it.
DD had a horrible sleep so I am sooo exhausted.
Sorry about the rant. Next post will be great! I will share some funny retail stories.
I hear ya about retail. I worked in retail for a long time when I was younger. Why I did it, I don't know.....but I HATED it!!!! Beleive it or not I'm not much of a people-person. I'm nice and I deal with them great....but I hate it. That's why I like working at home so much, I don't have to deal with people.

I'm going to school to be a surgical tech.....unconscious people I can deal with! :-)
Unread 04-15-2008, 03:37 PM

Hmmmm Retail and Food service sound like you get similar ummm "customers" When I was younger I waited tables at Pizza Hut and Po Folks. Pizza Hut was my first job and I got a Paster of a local church " The other waitress refused to wait on the table" He was so rude and mean, He cussed me out and left me a .02 tip, whats worse was they were there doing bible study.

Then at Po Folks I had a table of 13 people their check was over $100. I had another waitress tell me she wished she had got them cause the tip would be great. Yea, I got .08 DH and I were only dating at the time and he just happened to come in while I was cleaning the table and I lost it I started to cry. He took me outside that was my last waitressing job.

I too am a blonde and it seems people think they can talk down to us just for that reason.
Unread 04-15-2008, 04:42 PM

AHHHH, Po Folks, great food. Are they still around.?
Unread 04-15-2008, 04:49 PM

I was exchanging my capris when I got a bad call. My Uncle is dying and I have to go say my goodbyes. I'm really sad. It seems like I've had a bad week first my cousin has stage 4 breast cancer she is younger than me. Now my Uncle. So now I have to put my strong hat on and drive to Denver which is an hour away. My hormones are so crazy and I'm a very strong person but this has me very emotional. Thanks for letting me post such a sad thing that has nothing to do with our recovery. It seems like I'm having a hard time dealing with normal things.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register