Upcoming hysterectomy 5/7: complex hyperplasis w/out atypia - worried about anesthisia and recovery - Any tips? - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Upcoming hysterectomy 5/7: complex hyperplasis w/out atypia - worried about anesthisia and recovery - Any tips? Upcoming hysterectomy 5/7: complex hyperplasis w/out atypia - worried about anesthisia and recovery - Any tips?

Unread 05-06-2015, 05:18 PM
Re: Upcoming hysterectomy 5/7: complex hyperplasis w/out atypia - worried about anesthisia and recovery - Any tips?

Laura C.... how are you? I am scheduled for noon tomorrow, arrive at hospital at 9....Will pray for both of us.....

Andrea
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2015, 05:52 PM
Upcoming hysterectomy 5/7: complex hyperplasis w/out atypia - worried about anesthisia and recovery - Any tips?

Hi Andrea,
All the best to you! You will wake up tomorrow and be so happy to be done with surgery. I'll be thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way!

Heather
Unread 05-06-2015, 08:18 PM
Re: Upcoming hysterectomy 5/7: complex hyperplasis w/out atypia - worried about anesthisia and recovery - Any tips?

Nika --

Thank you for the nice message. I am just so scared right now.....I just want to be on the other side safely and recovering. My friends have all sent messages this evening and it is so nice to have so many special people. Did you have the DVH and how are you feeling now?

I hope I can just act proper and not cry at the hospital.....

Andrea
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2015, 08:30 PM
Upcoming hysterectomy 5/7: complex hyperplasis w/out atypia - worried about anesthisia and recovery - Any tips?

Who cares if you cry? You're scared and I think it is perfectly acceptable to cry if you need to! I did have the da Vinci last Tuesday. I'm feeling great and hope you feel the same! I did have some anxiety the day after the surgery and of course swelling and pain but every day I seem to be getting better. I still have some pain but it is very minor and I do get tired but that's ok. I'll look for your preop posts!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register