23 hrs to gooooo! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

23 hrs to gooooo! 23 hrs to gooooo!

Unread 03-16-2004, 04:30 AM
23 hrs to gooooo!

I have 23 hrs to go and this is going to drive me nuts! I can't eat and sleeping... forget it. Crap! I'm at the point where I got the shakes. I wanted to thank everyone tho...this site has been unbelievable, just packed full for information and support. Thank you so soooo much. I'm sure I'll be back on this site about 100 more times before I leave at 5:30 am tomorrow...lol. And for all the ladies who will be joining me on St Patty's Day...My prayers are with you every single one of you. Lets all make it home safe and pad free! Just keep telling yourself...in 24 hrs we are going to be PERIOD FREE!! Yea!
* Big Hug*
Cyndi
27 yrs ~ TAH 3/17/04
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-16-2004, 04:33 AM
you will do great

I promise you that the waiting is the hardest part! You will do just fine.

I was there just 2 months ago and looking back, I wish I had done this years ago. My surgery was not bad at all!

The nurses are your friends. They are wonderful.

May God bless you with speedy healing. Please keep us posted.

God bless,
Lené
Unread 03-16-2004, 05:38 AM
23 hrs to gooooo!

i know i am going in next monday today i have a pelvic ultrasound......all i acn hear is **tic tock tic tock**i think i am manyly worred about haveing pain again before i go.........i am over it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-16-2004, 05:41 AM
:)

Good luck Cyndi!!! I know how all this waiting is horrible!!! Can't wait to be 23 hrs away!!!!
Unread 03-16-2004, 06:53 AM
23 hrs to gooooo!

Thanks everyone! lol...I've calmed down some since this morning or maybe I just wore myself out...lol. My DH is driving me nuts or maybe that's the other way around...poor thing can't breathe around me without getting yelled at right now. It's funny somewhat tho...here I sit hoping the clock slows down some and he's praying that it speeds up. He is to the point where he's been camping out in the garage just to stay away from me...lol. Man... ladies can ya ever get moody when ya got the castle day working overtime on you.
Unread 03-16-2004, 07:20 AM
waiting is truly the hardest

I had my hyst. 1 week ago and for me waiting and worrying was the worst. No kidding. I had little pain more swelly belly and was up and walking that night. Biggest thing is not to overdue it, the next day I felt so good I walked to much then was pooped out. Soon it will be behind you, and just think no periods. My thoughts are with you.
Unread 03-17-2004, 04:57 PM
I Hear You

I check in at 9:00 tomorrow morning, I can't wait. This has all be quite sudden and today at my pre-op physical he asked me if I wanted to keep my cervix. I must have looked very strange, then Doc paused a minute and said, "gosh no, you have had cervical cancer, it is going"!

I didn't know I had a choice. Today the clinic was filled with PG women, and at age 36 and all the problems I have had I know that is NOT something I want, but the thought of never being able to actually having more made me a little sad.

Just be glad when tomorrow is over! They told me that I only have to stay in the hospital overnight...another plus.

Just had to get that off my chest...thanks.
Unread 03-17-2004, 05:03 PM
23 hrs to gooooo!

Glad to see im not the only one going from normal one minute to nervous twit the next. I've got about 26 hours till I need to be at the castle and I'm so nervous right now I can't eat anything and I can until midnight tonight. I wish I had asked for a couple of sleeping pills cause I know I won't be sleeping much tonight. I can't wait for this to be done with, waiting bites big time.

Tralee
Unread 03-17-2004, 07:39 PM
woohoo:)

Good luck Kimmy and Tralee!!!! Hope everything goes well and you have some great insight for us when it's all done!!!! See ya online soon!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register