Could be my last period ever! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Could be my last period ever! Could be my last period ever!

Unread 10-18-2011, 08:01 PM
Could be my last period ever!

So, I started my period today.......I knew I probably would because my lower back has been in a lot of pain. My biggest fibroid is on the backside of my uterus, it lays in my guts, and right before my period-my lower back kills. SO-it started. And, I know tomorrow will basically suck.....but more than likely, it will be the last time I go thru this. I hate feeling like a wuss about things, but every month, that is exactly how I feel. I feel like laying in bed, (although I have to change my "feminine supplies" every 45 minutes) and just being left alone. And, while I have a great husband, it is hard to drop out of life with a 5 and 3 yr old. I don't think I will MISS my period, or the life stopping days. But, it is weird to me to think that this cycle may very well be it. Forever. My surgery is Dec. 1st.
Sorry about the rambling...I just figured I may find someone here who "gets" what I am talking about. Just my thoughts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-18-2011, 08:06 PM
Re: Could be my last period ever!

OK-I was wrong. Probably one more period after this.....oh well. Didn't think I would have enough time between now and Dec 1st for another one, but crap. I do.
Unread 10-18-2011, 08:07 PM

I so "get" what you are talking about...My problem is I have to change things every 15 minutes the first couple days. I have no life on those days!! My back kills me. I thought I hurt it but when I start it gets bad...I am so looking forward to those days being over!! I want a life again!!! Good Luck to Us!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-18-2011, 08:14 PM

Thank you! It isn't sadness, just the final days of the way I have had to live....just a good bye.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register