Recovery Progress Reports for Hysterectomy dates Aug 23-Aug 29,2021 - Page 22 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Recovery Progress Reports for Hysterectomy dates Aug 23-Aug 29,2021 Recovery Progress Reports for Hysterectomy dates Aug 23-Aug 29,2021

Unread 09-23-2021, 10:54 PM
Re: Recovery Progress Reports for Hysterectomy dates Aug 23-Aug 29,2021

I don't think I ever stopped spotting. It has fluctuated from red to brown to pink and continues. Went from light to minimal, not heavy. So I would say hang in there. I was told to expect it up to 6 weeks. If bleeding increases to having to change pads frequently like a period then of course call the doc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-24-2021, 02:39 AM
Recovery Progress Reports for Hysterectomy dates Aug 23-Aug 29,2021

Hey sisters.
Some how I stopped getting notifications about this thread and have neglected it this past few days.
Love the daily routines. Mines boring enough and everyday is different. Starts at 730am. Kids up, breakfast, school. I have been driving them the odd day to give my hubby a break or a lay in. Then it's chores. Laundry cleaning dishwasher etc. Then a coffee and sit down to catch up on social media.
Somedays I walk the dogs, other days I meet friends or go for lunch. I've spent a lot of time tooing and froing to my GP these days.
I had to bring in a urine sample this morning. My C&S came back mixed bacteria but nothing in particular. I've always guessed that the thrush had spread to my urethra. Candia UTI. I've asked for it to be tested if possible bc antibiotics will only make things worse.
Anyway I'm feeling much better today. I got my roots done yesterday and feel like a new woman.
Unread 09-24-2021, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jufib View Post
Hey sisters.
Some how I stopped getting notifications about this thread and have neglected it this past few days.
When you post to a thread, you will receive a default email notification regarding the next post(s) immediately after yours. You won't receive any further notifications about posts unless you continue to visit the site. If you stop visiting, then the notifications will also stop. Hope that helps!
Unread 09-24-2021, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooodle View Post
When you post to a thread, you will receive a default email notification regarding the next post(s) immediately after yours. You won't receive any further notifications about posts unless you continue to visit the site. If you stop visiting, then the notifications will also stop. Hope that helps!

Thanks
Unread 09-24-2021, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acornsimi View Post
I don't think I ever stopped spotting. It has fluctuated from red to brown to pink and continues. Went from light to minimal, not heavy. So I would say hang in there. I was told to expect it up to 6 weeks. If bleeding increases to having to change pads frequently like a period then of course call the doc.
Thank you! It’s so nice to have you ladies to talk to.
Unread 09-24-2021, 01:11 PM

4 weeks 4 days. Had my follow up for my ultrasound and it was clear and I’m totally fine. The bleeding/spotting/ pink discharge is normal she said now it comes and goes. She wants me to take it really easy for the next two weeks until I see her again for my 6 week post op appointment
Unread 09-24-2021, 01:15 PM

Your aftercare is amazing.
But i guess that's why Irish health care is free. I don't see my consultant until December :
Unread 09-24-2021, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jufib View Post
Your aftercare is amazing.
But i guess that's why Irish health care is free. I don't see my consultant until December :
Yikes! And here I thought it was strange to have my 2-wk and then not again till October! I do feel comfortable that she will see me if I have an issue beige then tho. December is far away!!
Unread 09-24-2021, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phasehead View Post
Yikes! And here I thought it was strange to have my 2-wk and then not again till October! I do feel comfortable that she will see me if I have an issue beige then tho. December is far away!!
I know. My poor GP is tortured
Unread 09-24-2021, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastey View Post
4 weeks 4 days. Had my follow up for my ultrasound and it was clear and I’m totally fine. The bleeding/spotting/ pink discharge is normal she said now it comes and goes. She wants me to take it really easy for the next two weeks until I see her again for my 6 week post op appointment
What were they looking for in the ultrasound? Were they looking at your cuff? Wonder if I should request one as I still have a pink watery discharge due to the defect in my cuff.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register