My Final CYCLE is late...... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

My Final CYCLE is late...... My Final CYCLE is late......

Unread 07-11-2008, 09:30 PM
My Final CYCLE is late......

I have been counting the days to my last and final period - and now it seems not to want to start at all. My cycle dates have varied a bit since all my serious problems started 6 months ago....but the last 2 or 3 have been exactly 23 days. WELL, I'm on day 26 - CRAPOLA!!

I've had all the symptoms - Gritchy last weekend...ravenous for a few days and now, no appetite at all. Right Overy has been hurting...which now always seems to happen before I start....I wait.....and wait.....and nothing.

I HAVE to get this period overwith - I'm leaving for a cruise in about a week, and then my surgery is just a day later. DH thinks I'm just toooooooo anxious for it to come. Probably right...but very frustrating....and a little scary...I keep wondering if something else has gone wrong in there.

It's probably my Queen B of a Uterus' last chance to let me know how she feels about here upcoming eviction. Has anyone else has their last period start late...because of stress, or other things?

Thanks in advance for advice, and just listening.....needed to vent.

Blessings
TANK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-11-2008, 09:38 PM

I have to say, I was very regular. 28 days like clockwork. My last period never happened. It should have started over a week before my surgery. Nadda. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 07-11-2008, 09:38 PM

When I had my hyst I was about 3 weeks late! Never got that last one. Well, I suppose I did, I just didn't realize it at the time! Personally, I just counted my blessings But, that is probably difficult for you since it may interfere with plans. I'll hope you go period free for your trip!!! Best of luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-11-2008, 09:48 PM

Mines didn't come late, it came early! Aunt Flow had to get one last visit before she left town for good. Your husband is probably right. Try to relax and not think about it. These things happen every time when a BIG event is plan. It happen to me several times. But I don't have to worry about that anymore!!!
So, try not to worry too much.

Have fun on your trip and good luck with your surgery!
Unread 07-12-2008, 07:34 AM

mine isn't late, actually it never stops, but I know stress can wreak havoc on our cycles. I can't till after my hyster, I can wear white again and fun pastels, ugh having this red "freind" is a pain.
good luck sister, me
Unread 07-12-2008, 08:13 AM

I can understand where you are coming from my last cycle hit me right when my family decided to go on vacation. I have gushers and sever cramps that make me bend over in pain alot. We went on our merry way to hersheypark. My youngest (11) was excited because she is tall enough to get on all the rides if she chooses, plus she was going to pear off with her mom to ride, so I was determined to not let that dreaded time of the month ruin our vacation. Thank god the cramps were not as bad but still had the gushers, but we enjoyed ourselves and I got through it with out ruining our vacation. Now I am looking forward to non-cycling vacations in the future.
Unread 07-12-2008, 08:29 AM

Stress can really screw up your cycle and mother nature sometimes just likes to mess with your head. I used to be as regular as clockwork and now one month I skip completely and next month I have a cycle twice. So ready to have this mess removed---August 7th..........Good Luck and try to RELAX..........Debbie
Unread 07-12-2008, 06:52 PM

I'm on my last one hopefully. I'm thinking the surgery will be a few days before I'm suppose to start next month. Unless of course I'm early... :|

Hi Debbie, just wanted to mention we're pretty close together on going to the castle. I hope we both have successful surgeries and a speedy problem free recovery!

Ruth
Unread 07-12-2008, 07:11 PM
It's Here!!!!

Thanks so much for the support, experiences, etc. I guess my venting did the trick......I have finally started my FINAL period..
I am soooooooo happy - If there was any doubt as to doing my upcoming surgery - this is the final push. The thought of this being the last time I have to do this particular, miserable thing is so reassuring. I think even my Uterus is tired of all these problems.

Thanks again,
Blessings
TANK
Unread 07-12-2008, 10:48 PM

Glad to read you finally started. I was going to say your body wanted to torture you and wait until your trip.

Yay for our last periods ever. People think I am just crazy for saying that. I don't see why I need to deal with it anymore, I don't need those parts for anything anymore.

I hope you have a great trip.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register