Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 134 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports


HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Reply

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Thread Tools
  #1331  
Unread 04-13-2008, 06:36 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Hi girls, looks like everyone is weary from the weekend I'm at my daughters she gets off work at 9:30 my son inlaw is studying,& I'm tired! Tomorrow & Tues I want to just stay around home & read my books & chill.We have had chilly weather in Cleveland this weekend I hope it warms up this week.I go back to work on the 24th I'm wishy washy about it,I know I will miss being home.But Im sure it will be good to see my work friends & be able to pay bills next month!I haven't had any major issues just fatigue & I'm usually aching by the end of the day.This week I wanna not take any pain meds I've been taking one at bedtime so I since I started getting active, will switch that to motrin/tylenol.I still have alot left I never took them every 4-6hrs for fear I would never have a bm.What truely sucks is all this time off work & no sex allowed,....guess that is a blessing in disguise if I was cleared for that & off work it would be open season on me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1332  
Unread 04-13-2008, 06:40 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Happy Sunday-

I just did 20 minutes on the treadmill at 2.5....like a turtle slow and steady. whoohoo. I figure I have periods of low energy and then a little boost so it cant hurt....just keep swimming.....,everyone sounds like they can do a little more each day...then we rest.
  #1333  
Unread 04-13-2008, 06:41 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Oh I forgot to ask when can we no longer post here? & which forum are we gonna use? I will be able to post & cheer Denise on from work after my first few days catching up I cant imagine my work email.........& My one hr dailly drives each way . But I have a good job & it affords me good benefits & time with my family
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #1334  
Unread 04-13-2008, 06:45 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

  Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaCat
Oh, Shelly, that must be hard. If you say no, then you will be dampening everyone's social circle. I was exahusted after going out to dinner & a drink last night, never mind 2 nights in a row.
Maybe you need to tell him straight-up that you are NOT all better, and that the fatigue is a long-lasting effect, due to all the internal healing.
Tell him about us, we are all pretty much feeling the same- easily tired, some of us still on pain pills, it is such a slow process.
My boyfriend leaves all social outings to me, except when his mother calls, THEN I have no choice!
Thanks Tunacat. He told them No. He is mad at me downstairs. He didn't say anything to me during dinner. Before dinner when I said no we got in a fight and I told him to go over to their house for dinner. Oh well there is nothing I can do.

So you get tired the next day if you done something the night before? Glad to hear I'm not alone. thanks for letting me vent. I think I'm depressed today tired of not feeling 100%.
  #1335  
Unread 04-13-2008, 06:48 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

  Quote:
Originally Posted by MAETIGGER
Oh I forgot to ask when can we no longer post here? & which forum are we gonna use? I will be able to post & cheer Denise on from work after my first few days catching up I cant imagine my work email.........& My one hr dailly drives each way . But I have a good job & it affords me good benefits & time with my family
Awwww.......thanks for thinking of me. Eventually, they will move this thread to another area. I supposed we'll be notified when they do. I have the ability to check my email from home. But I forbidden to even answer a single email! But I look at it every couple of days. I've been off work for five weeks tomorrow. I just checked my work email and I have over 800 emails!!!!! As soon as I get the go ahead from my doc it's going to probably take my entire 20 hour week to get caught up on emails. Most of them seem to be courtesy copies just to keep me in the loop. So we'll see.

I'm hoping I'm released to work part-time from home at least 20 hours a week in the next couple of weeks. I have to present my work with a form that the doc fills out. Then they have to review it. Who knows how long it will take for my work to tell me that I can work.

Anyhow......it seems that in one form another we are each moving forward in our own way. We've come a long way in five weeks girls!!!!!
  #1336  
Unread 04-13-2008, 06:54 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

  Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
Thanks Tunacat. He told them No. He is mad at me downstairs. He didn't say anything to me during dinner. Before dinner when I said no we got in a fight and I told him to go over to their house for dinner. Oh well there is nothing I can do.

So you get tired the next day if you done something the night before? Glad to hear I'm not alone. thanks for letting me vent. I think I'm depressed today tired of not feeling 100%.
My dh seems to pout all the time. I'll ask him "what wrong" he just ignores me. When he's not working he is either down in the family room on his laptop or in the garage polluting his lungs. That's okay 'cause the alternative is him laying next to me and making all kinds of disgusting sounds and snoring....then I just want to hold a pillow over his face. So, it's better that we stay in seperate spaces. I really don't want to go to jail.

I'm much better just taking care of myself now. Everytime I say something hurts, he has something that hurts more. PLEASE!!!!!

I'm happy right now. I just crocheted a little dress to go on a soap bottle. :-) I'm still on the search to crochet something for each of my drs. exam rooms. Just haven't found anything yet.
  #1337  
Unread 04-13-2008, 07:30 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

  Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
My dh seems to pout all the time. I'll ask him "what wrong" he just ignores me. When he's not working he is either down in the family room on his laptop or in the garage polluting his lungs. That's okay 'cause the alternative is him laying next to me and making all kinds of disgusting sounds and snoring....then I just want to hold a pillow over his face. So, it's better that we stay in seperate spaces. I really don't want to go to jail.

I'm much better just taking care of myself now. Everytime I say something hurts, he has something that hurts more. PLEASE!!!!!

I'm happy right now. I just crocheted a little dress to go on a soap bottle. :-) I'm still on the search to crochet something for each of my drs. exam rooms. Just haven't found anything yet.
We don't want you to go to jail either! Yes, it best that my DH stay away because I'm feeling mean right now and will rip into him if I see him.

He has something that hurts more than you? LOL Hummm has he had his stomach cut open and parts taken out, cartarized and stiched back up? Not to mention your other girly parts....he can't compete with you!
  #1338  
Unread 04-13-2008, 07:39 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Hello Everyone,
Tomorrow is my 6 week check and then back to work on the 21st, the six weeks have flew, I have my little routine of sleeping until 700 am, lite breakfast, tan, and walk the lakes in Minneapolis. Energy has return, had to sleep fully through the nite. Doctor will not prescribe anymore of the those nice wonderful painfree meds. Who knows why? Last week of vacation/recovery. Any advice on how to ask for hormone test?

jmwh in MN
  #1339  
Unread 04-13-2008, 07:43 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

  Quote:
Originally Posted by jmwh
Hello Everyone,
Tomorrow is my 6 week check and then back to work on the 21st, the six weeks have flew, I have my little routine of sleeping until 700 am, lite breakfast, tan, and walk the lakes in Minneapolis. Energy has return, had to sleep fully through the nite. Doctor will not prescribe anymore of the those nice wonderful painfree meds. Who knows why? Last week of vacation/recovery. Any advice on how to ask for hormone test?

jmwh in MN
Just ask. Have you been emotional? Had any hot flashes? Voice your concern and just ask.

Good luck at your six-week!
  #1340  
Unread 04-13-2008, 07:45 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Thanks I will just ask.
jmwh in mn
TAH on 3/11/08
Reply

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register




Thread Tools

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
From This Forum From Other Forums
841 Replies, Last Reply 01-22-2012, Started By Princess Bea Well
678 Replies, Last Reply 01-19-2012, Started By Princess Bea Well
664 Replies, Last Reply 12-30-2010, Started By Princess Bea Well
574 Replies, Last Reply 04-09-2009, Started By Princess Bea Well
429 Replies, Last Reply 02-04-2009, Started By Princess Bea Well
808 Replies, Last Reply 01-06-2009, Started By Princess Bea Well
164 Replies, Last Reply 08-19-2008, Started By Princess Bea Well
601 Replies, Last Reply 08-09-2008, Started By Princess Bea Well
515 Replies, Last Reply 06-28-2008, Started By Princess Bea Well
721 Replies, Last Reply 05-29-2008, Started By Princess Bea Well
11 Replies, Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)
3 Replies, Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)
0 Reply, da Vinci Hysterectomy Stories
3 Replies, Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)
0 Reply, Vaginal Hysterectomy Stories
4 Replies, Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)
0 Reply, Abdominal Hysterectomy Stories
0 Reply, Vaginal Hysterectomy Stories
0 Reply, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Stories



Advertisement

Hysterectomy News

August 4,2021

CURRENT NEWS

HysterSisters Takes On Partner To Manage Continued Growth And Longevity
I have news that is wonderful and exciting! This week’s migration wasn’t a typical migration - from one set ... News Archive

TODAY'S EVENTS

Calendar - Hysterectomies - Birthdays


Request Information


I am a HysterSister

HYSTERECTOMY STORIES

Featured Story - All Stories - Share Yours

FOLLOW US


Your Hysterectomy Date


CUSTOMIZE Your Browsing  



Advertisement


Advertisement