Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 145 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-15-2008, 04:57 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Pain pill tonight- I overdid it today
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2008, 04:59 PM

HUgs to Shelly! It has everything to do with our recovery. It is a huge help to be able to talk to someone about these things rather than let them build up. I am soo sorry about your cousin and uncle. My condolances to you. Plant a flower in your garden in memory of him. That way you will always smile when you see it flourishing! I have given my firends one when they loose someone special. They have said it was so special and thoughtful, and love it when they see the plant! My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Unread 04-15-2008, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
I was exchanging my capris when I got a bad call. My Uncle is dying and I have to go say my goodbyes. I'm really sad. It seems like I've had a bad week first my cousin has stage 4 breast cancer she is younger than me. Now my Uncle. So now I have to put my strong hat on and drive to Denver which is an hour away. My hormones are so crazy and I'm a very strong person but this has me very emotional. Thanks for letting me post such a sad thing that has nothing to do with our recovery. It seems like I'm having a hard time dealing with normal things.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Please be careful driving. It's a very rough time for you. I'll be sayin' a prayer for you and your family.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2008, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaCat
Pain pill tonight- I overdid it today
Shame on you! What did you do today that you knew you shouldn't have done??????

:timeup:
Unread 04-15-2008, 05:37 PM

ahester65~ Yeah they are still around but the Fancy'd up the name to just "Folks" now
Unread 04-15-2008, 05:59 PM

Hi! I feel lazy reading these posts! I got the reflexology today then we went out for lunch & I had a strawberry margarita & was all woozy I came home & crashed on the couch with my cat for a while.& Thought I have sure enjoyed this time off work .I go back next Thurs........
Unread 04-15-2008, 06:02 PM

Did anyone with a cervix get a mini period? I haven't It will be 5wks tomorrow I'm hopping this means I wont get them!
Unread 04-15-2008, 06:08 PM

Happy Tuesday!

No mini period Maetigger and I still have my cervix.

Shelly, sorry about all of the things you are experiencing during this vulnerable time..Hang in there.

Survived day 2 of work, much better today and I worked hard for five hours.
Glad I am doing this slowly-couldnt do a full day for sure.

Tuna what happened?

Hope everyone is doing well this evening. XXox-Ilene
Unread 04-15-2008, 06:17 PM

I cleaned house- washed windows and sills, vacuumed my couches and chairs, THIS after saying I wasn't going to do ANYTHING today. My bf told me to just relax... but as soon as he left for the gym I saw all the pet hair stuck to the upholstery and foggy dirty windows and I could not sit still.

I feel like such a slug sitting around and yet I tell everyone we should give ourselves permission to do nothing.

I am so grateful for the support and comeraderie of all of you- you make me feel good when I am hard on myself, and so many of you have faced complications, infections, and so much pain.

((hugs)) to all and especially Shelley.
Unread 04-15-2008, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaCat
I cleaned house- washed windows and sills, vacuumed my couches and chairs, THIS after saying I wasn't going to do ANYTHING today. My bf told me to just relax... but as soon as he left for the gym I saw all the pet hair stuck to the upholstery and foggy dirty windows and I could not sit still.

Go easy woman. I am glad that you feel so well. Just be careful and remember you, the whole of you, is in this world for the long haul.

cheers and best wishes to you

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register