Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... - Page 95 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody... Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

Unread 08-18-2007, 09:43 AM
Kept both ovaries, EXTREMELY moody...

happy saturday ladies!

hope everyone has a good day looming in their future...

not sure what I will manage to accomplish today but i will try to achieve something or other! then cooking and relaxing as a reward. it would be nice to find a good book... something with absolutely no redeeming value except perhaps gratuitous passion.

talk to you all later!

lala
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-18-2007, 07:24 PM

Just wanted to wish everyone a good night's sleep!

Kerrie,
I hope that you enjoy your Sunday.
Unread 08-18-2007, 07:51 PM
Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Thank-You Desiree for telling me not to run away and hide - That was and is exactly what I was and have been doing. Part of the reason is, like alot of you, I'm the one that is always there for everyone. I am usually happy and joking even when in pain, but, lately, I don't even know what to say to anyone anymore. Even on here, some of you are so eloquent and helpful, that I feel like I'm taking advantage...Does that make any sense?
Hope - Firstly, Thank-You as well...
I'm thinking that Lala may have accidently used cooking salt instead of her usual good fairy sleeping dust lol
I hope you catch a bit of z's this weekend to help get rid of your migraine *crossing fingers, toes, ooops better not try and cross that lol
I did get a bit of sleep today - a couple of hours - I guess it helps a bit when you only have to worry about 1 kidlet (that can look after himself, so, he tells me lol).
I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll try and catch up on past posts lol Take Care and Hugs to you all ~Donna~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-18-2007, 07:58 PM

hi hope, your still up!
Unread 08-18-2007, 08:00 PM

No eloquent words needed here. Just be yourself. You dont have to pretend to be in a good mood either. Just come as you are. We are here to support everyone no matter what their mood is. No need to be anything but yourself.
Unread 08-18-2007, 08:03 PM

Yeah Kerrie Im still up, havent slept the past two nights so I figure if I go to bed late maybe I will sleep better. I am going to go and relax in the bath for a while.
How are you?

PS Donna my words are far from eloquent and most of the time are spelled wrong!
Unread 08-18-2007, 08:07 PM

Hi all,

Hope you are all trying to enjoy your weekend.

lala, look forward to see what you cooked!

Hope, Desiree and Donna, I hope that you are feeling a little better.....

kftsnana, i hope that you finally got some sleep and sorry to hear about your dd, have they got any results yet? sorry to hear dd has no insurance, but to get better first and deal with that later is best..... hope you are feeling well. and how did your day go taking all those children to the pool???? you really must be wonder woman...

Morti - how are you doing??

bye for now, I'm off to relax on couch in my pjs today!!!

kerrie
Unread 08-18-2007, 08:11 PM

Hope, a bath sounds like a great idea, think I might have one too......

I am ok thank you, too much driving and sitting on uncomfortable chairs yesterday with ds at uni (he did well, am proud mum) so had a little pain so are resting and doing nothing today ......and hopefully will feel better.

Enjoy your bath and think happy thoughts so as you can enjoy your last 2 weeks before commencing back to work.
Unread 08-18-2007, 08:28 PM

Hi ladies!! my doc gave me some ativan (half a scrip) before the surgery -- and that is the BEST for sleeping as afar as Im concerned. i even managed a full nine hours the night before my surgery - i was sure there would be none.

it is all my fault, I meant to sprinkle fairy dust but accidentally used an old bottle of vivarin cut with some espresso powder. dont worry, tonight, the dust will be of the sleepy itty bitty baby variety i promise!!

for dinner, a tipsy cooking creation, Ihave decided (because i am too tired to delineate) to call creamy fajita shrimp pasta.

i dont know if it was godd - or I ws just so hungry by the time i got there -- but it was : P
Unread 08-18-2007, 09:41 PM

Well I dragged myself out of the tub before I fell asleep in there.

Just wanted to tell everyone good night. I think we are all in need of FairyPrincessLala's good day dust.
Lala,
We are once again in need of your special powers.

Kerrie,
Tell your DS congrats. As well you should be proud.

Desiree,
I sure hope everything is ok.

Morti,
What is up. I hope you are spending you weekend pampering yourself!

Donna,
Hope you feel better.

kftsnana,
Wishing your DD well. I hope that she is doing alright.

Good night to all.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register