Its a CULT!!!!! - Page 8 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Its a CULT!!!!! Its a CULT!!!!!

Unread 03-17-2001, 05:54 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

Michiganders

Hey, If we're talking parties, where are all the Michiganders. Anyone in Michigan up to bonfires, maybe on the lake. Any of you out there from Michigan???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2001, 05:57 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

Susan, you are the cleverest person I know with lyrics. What a treat!

Thanks for the song...it will ring in our hearts forever.

WOW....I'm all verklimpt again.
Unread 03-17-2001, 06:01 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

In the frozen north we have to meet indoors, make our fire in the fireplace and drink hot cocoa. Of course we all have SUV's so we can pack more gals in. Anyone have a really big house? I'll bring catalogs with all the pretty new spring clothes in white and pastels. And the underware catalog.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2001, 06:02 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

SD chapter....

Well, I know that HorseWoman and I are in the same neighborhood and Whooper's up in Apple Valley...I'll at least have the DH roll out my Harley Sat. night so I can start it up (electric start, no pillow police) to show solidarity!!!
Best,
Unread 03-17-2001, 06:03 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

Well, it seems I've been away from pre op too long. I didn't realize I'd joined a cult. Susan I love the song, it will sound great around the bonfire. Send up a few tampons(oops flares)so I can find my way to the bonfire. You ladies are the greatest!
Unread 03-17-2001, 06:05 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

WOW 75 replies and still going

This has to be the funniest thread I have ever seen here. I haven't laughed this much in a LONG time

GREAT JOB on the Lyrics Susan

I am in Ohio, count me in for the Ohio Bonfire, can't wait
Unread 03-17-2001, 06:06 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

World Wide Fires

I was talking with my DH last night about this thread. At first he just sat there and I figured he thought I had lost it totally. Then he came up with some great ideas.
We should have our bonfires, at night, all around the world at the same time, on the same nights. He says that the Environment Protection Agency would be out in full force trying to figure out where all the smoke was coming from. He said we should pick a night when the space shuttle was flying, then they could take photos of all the fires from space. He also said that it would probably affect the hole in the ozone, and we could call it a punctured ozone. I couldn't believe he got going, but I knew I had to add this to the post when I got on this morning. Anyone know when the next shuttle flies?
Unread 03-17-2001, 06:09 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

We Have Lift Off!!

I have personally contacted NASA and the shuttle schedule is as follows:

March 8: NAH, Not enough planning/travel time.
April 19: LOOKS GOOD!

Pam (the source of this thread) should be well enough to travel. My schedule looks good, I'm ready to gas up (PUN NOT INTENDED) the car and go!!! We could probably get some good pictures (.....Film at ll)
Unread 03-17-2001, 06:10 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

A "Punctured Ozone" oh my that is halarious.

That is too funny that your DH got involved, I know mine would think that I had totally lost my mind if I told him about this thread,
Unread 03-17-2001, 06:12 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

I'm going to have to stop sleeping....you sleep for a couple of hours and now we've got a song and NASA too!
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register