Best Wishes to our Monday, March 28 Princesses - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to our Monday, March 28 Princesses Best Wishes to our Monday, March 28 Princesses

Unread 03-26-2005, 06:56 AM
thank you

I want to thank everyone for their prayers and best wishes,
I have come to my decision with the help of some of the ladies here who have been great, thank you with all my heart

I will be going in only to removed my left ovary which has a cyst. but according to my gyn, she wanted to remove everything and since i didnt know anything about what really to do, i starting doing research and i found this site, thank god i did and now i will keep everything, but my ovary, so now i feel a little more relieved,since i was so stressed out and couldnt sleep,thinking of what to do, and i posted a question and i received so many wonderful responses, really i dont how to thank you all, but i guess god lead me to this site and now i feel so much better.

Have all a great Easter. GOD BLESS YOU ALL..
HUGS AND KISSES

Carmen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-26-2005, 06:58 AM
good luck all

I want to send out my prayers and best wishes to all the princess on monday including myself, may we all have a safe surgery and a speedy recovery..

Carmen
Unread 03-26-2005, 08:54 AM
Monday's children...20 of us on 3/28

I just looked at the calendar and saw there are 20 of us going to the castle on Monday. Nice company, knowing there are at least 19 others making arrangements w/families and friends on this Easter weekend. "What are you doing for Easter dinner?" ...Bowel prep, starting at noon. X 1 gallon's worth.

The nurse on Friday said I could probably use Crystal Light to flavor the stuff instead of the flavor packets on the prescription; I'll ask the pharmacist today when I get it filled.

Since I procrastinate just a bit...hehehe...I'm heading off to work to finish cleaning off my desk and sending emails. And paying the last of the bills left over from my last surgery...

I have lots of support from family and friends; one of our admin. assistants had scheduled a mini-spa treatment at work on TH, not knowing how much I would really need it . Cucumbers slices on the eyes, feet soaking: lovely, lovely.:

I even won a raffle last night, only the second time in five decades for that to happen. Must be a sign.

And I'm leaving the washing sheets and vacuuming to DS who's on his way here from college to be with us, help me, and help DH cope.

All this takes my mind off the worrying I know I would be doing. But my pre-op testing app't. helped me leave the hospital yesterday feeling very confident in their abilities--I know they'll take really good care of me.

Hoping all of Monday's children are finding that peace of mind this weekend.
~susie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-26-2005, 10:19 AM
Best Wishes to our Monday, March 28 Princesses

You will do great!!!!

My prayers and thoughts are with each of the soon to be princesses!!

Tamie
Unread 03-26-2005, 11:35 AM

Best wishes to each and every one of you!

We'll look for your surgery / recovery updates over on the PostOp forum, and then when you're up to it, your castle story on the Tell Your Hyst Story forum.

S S S
Unread 03-27-2005, 01:20 AM

Monday Princesses-to-be

All the very best wishes go with all of you as you head off to the castle.

You will all look beautiful in your new crowns and make wonderful princesses I am sure.

When you are back home, don't forget the princess mantra of rest, drink and walk a little often.

May your surgeries be uneventful and your recoveries smooth.

Hugs and regards
Unread 03-27-2005, 07:34 AM

BEST WISHES TO ALL MONDAY’S SISTERS!!

You’re in my thoughts and prayers for a successful and uneventful surgery and recovery.

's
Unread 03-27-2005, 09:15 AM

God bless and keep you all healthy,happy
Unread 03-27-2005, 02:09 PM
Happy Easter, a cheerful message!

Just wanted to wish all you ladies waiting for surgery good luck - i had my surgery 8 days ago - and if anyone had told me last sunday that one week later i would cook a roast dinner for my family - walk a 1/3 of a mile in the sunshine - and not need any painkillers, I'm not sure i would have believed them...

I'm sleeping normally at night - and have one small nap about tea - time.

Please think postive - and good luck - the waiting is by far the worst bit

Just wanted to share that with you... oh and clearing the sanitary towels and tampons out of your cupboards is wonderful!

Take care all

Chicky
Unread 03-27-2005, 02:31 PM

Hi Chicky,
So nice to hear from you! I'm so glad your recovery is going so well. I'm a week away from surgery, so your message is greatly appreciated! I'm waking with butterflies in my stomach every morning, making me feel like it's perpetually the first day of school - so, it's comforting to hear your story. Sending you best wishes.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register