cstoudt's daVinci Robotic Hysterectomy Story*** | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Our Hysterectomy Stories > da Vinci Hysterectomy Stories

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

cstoudt's daVinci Robotic Hysterectomy Story*** cstoudt's daVinci Robotic Hysterectomy Story***

Unread 08-03-2019, 08:22 AM
cstoudt's daVinci Robotic Hysterectomy Story***

cstoudt's daVinci Robotic Hysterectomy Story

daVinci Robotic Hysterectomy
Age at Surgery 45

I had a hysterectomy because I was diagnosed with debilitating PMDD and I had painful and long periods. I suffered for nearly 7 years and I did get a second opinion. I got a second opinion because my first gynecologist said a hysterectomy wasn't an option for me.

My surgery was the Davinci Robotic Hysterectomy and I also had BSO. I was put under general anesthesia. I was in the hospital overnight and got discharged the next day.

The important issues as I recovered was the fact that I was no longer suffering. My recovery was fairly easy. I did have some concerns about surgically induced menopause. My greatest challenge was easing back into my routine. I was released by my doctor at 12 weeks post op.

My health has greatly improved since my hysterectomy. I no longer suffer from PMDD or the long and painful periods. I am so glad that I chose to have a hysterectomy, it is the best decision I have ever made for my health.

I would advise another woman to do a lot of research on finding a doctor that you are comfortable with and to make sure a hysterectomy is the right option for you in your situation. Always be prepared, ask a lot of questions, and have supports set up for yourself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register