Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 297 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 09-22-2008, 10:25 AM
Happy Fall

Hope you had a good summer! Just when I thought my night sweats were under control they are back! You would think summer would be worse, maybe I just thought it was the heat but now that it is cooling down I seem to be sweating more than ever! OH Great!

Prezous thanks for all the advise on itching, and Jenice I am worried about adhesions as well. I am prone to scaring. (still have both ovaries) There is always something!

I have been trying to diet during the week and live like a normal human being on the weekend to see if it will help rid me of this "belly." It has helped but I still have a roll I have to tuck into my jeans. My DD says to excericse! Yuk, isn't starving all week enough? I will excercise if it involves something fun, like shopping or vacation but it is boring!!

Keep in touch friends, and yes this is the place to complain!! Please do I am listening!! Great to hear from you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

UGH, diets? excerise? starving? OMG NOOOOOOOO I wish I could get down to my early 40's weight before all this mess started! WHO WHEN WHY???

I hope everyone is doing well..
Unread 10-07-2008, 08:09 PM

Hello sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems all is doing pretty good! We are all in the same boat as far as the belly thing. I thought it would never happen to me and I just can't believe it. I watch everything I eat and I exercise but...belly still comes popping up...oh well I guess I just don't get it.

I am still having back issues and I am seeing a physical therapist. It is due to the ergonomics of our desk set up. I have been job hunting but boy are times tough. Looking for work is really tough now days. I am getting too old for this UGG!!

Love and hugs sisters!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-09-2008, 01:34 PM

Hi sisters! Its wonderful to check in and see that everyone is doing great for the most part No complaints here thank God, just minor things........I seem to be getting UTI's more frequently so I'll have to look into that. Other than that I am still on my patch and loving it. But my hair is falling out a bit and that too concerns me (its listed as a side effect of the patch). My belly is huge and I really need to get back on track with diet and exercise. The good news is that I am happy and feel really good most of the time.
Unread 10-09-2008, 01:36 PM

How are you Presouz?
Unread 10-09-2008, 07:43 PM

Hi Phil! Nice to hear from you! I am glad things are going pretty well. Make sure you are taking B vitamins for your hair. It will come back. Mine has started to fill back in now. I had the same thing happen with the pill form.

I hope Jennice is okay. Seems like she has a few more hills to climb.

I signed up for guitar lessons, I go to class this Saturday. I am kind of excited about it. I needed something to divert my attention that was inspiring.
:leaves:
Unread 10-09-2008, 08:15 PM

do you take the B vitamins along with your multi vitamin?
I hope Jennice is okay too. Hopefully she will check in soon.

guitar lessons! very cool! my son plays at our church
Unread 10-11-2008, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillipians446
How are you Presouz?

Hello sisters!! I am moving along in life. Working, single mom stuff... This economy and my commissions only job is really getting to me... I seem to be a little depressed, trying to deal with it doing positive thinking and I can pull myself up by keeping busy too. I am not bad enough for meds yet I dont think. I was thinking about doing some St Johns Wart. If I would get out more and exercise that would help so much but I am too depressed to!! UGH Vicious circle.. how you doing?
Unread 10-11-2008, 09:43 PM

sorry to hear that you are a little depressed Presouz. I know it can be tough sometimes. I think we've all been there at one time or another. The good thing is that you are physically so much better than you were last year right? So there's gotta be a purpose for your healing Think positive my friend---there are people that need and love you. Keep pushing forward, working hard and have faith that things will get better. Do you like reading?
Unread 10-12-2008, 11:14 AM

Hi, I prefer books on tape, I have always been a bit high strung if you know what I mean to sit still and focus on a book. I read and forget what I just read!! HATE THAT.. There have been very few books I have read and retained he he he.. I was reading up on things on here and google.com about depression and low testostrone levels. Since I have had zero drive maybe thats part of the problem. I have started adding vitamin D dr orders to my weekly supplements. That seems to help but I think I have a bad reaction to it, so I am keeping a close eye on that. TOO MUCH to do! I DO FEEL BETTER no pain and my tummy isnt 5 months preg big any more I am happy I did it so far for sure! Thanks for the pep talk..

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register