Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 127 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
I'm sorry your little one is sick. Make sure you wash your hands! I hope y'all get better soon.

Blessings to your little one.....

I did wash my hands. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
LOL, in summary.....I'm the biggest complainer! LOL I didn't realize you were talking about the avatar. I thought you meant the crown jewels. LOL I thought we got some kind of award for megaposting or something. I've never been one to want to miss out on anything! LOL
I'm just waiting for someone to tell me to shut up you post to much! If they did give something for "megaposting" I"m defiantly in the running! LOL
Unread 04-11-2008, 06:01 PM

You guys better keep posting because I need this site!

Debbie- I am sooo not a cougar... but I wholeheartedly believe women should be able to date younger men without people thinking badly of them... because men have had that little game going for years!

Denise, not only do I like your name, but I enjoy your sense of humor.
And I envy those of you who have daughters, you always have someone to talk to or go shopping with.

I just had a meltdown due to stress - my teenager whining about what I am cooking for supper (eww, so many onions) it was the last straw, I had a lot on my mind this afternoon. I told him to shut up, thus demonstrating my superb parenting skills.
Boyfriend came home and soothed me, as only he can, being a very calm and good-natured person.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:01 PM

There's a post on here where some ladies are discussing wearing jeans.
I cringe at the thought.

I wore my maternity pants to the RMV today, I am one HOT MAMA!!!!!!!
not.
Unread 04-11-2008, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaCat
There's a post on here where some ladies are discussing wearing jeans.
I cringe at the thought.

I wore my maternity pants to the RMV today, I am one HOT MAMA!!!!!!!
not.
You are a hot moma you had a you guy hitting on you! I tried my jeans on and I couldn't button them. I got sad guess I'll stick with my workout pants.
Unread 04-11-2008, 07:24 PM

Jammies rock.
I am so not hot right now, imagine if I pulled up my shirt and showed RMV-boy my big fat elastic waist??

I am glad that my boyfriend doesn't care what I look like- because I live in my polarfleece jammies and pink slippers all day when I am home. I wear sweatpants out of the house when running errands (GASP!!! WHAT NOT TO WEAR!!!)
But I am uncomfortable in my pre-surgery pants, so why bother?

p.s. my hormones must be in overdrive, I demanded that sweet boyfriend go fetch me some vodka.

meow. cranky kitty here!

Got a Contracts exam tomorrow, and I am not feeling good about it.
Unread 04-11-2008, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaCat
Jammies rock.
I am so not hot right now, imagine if I pulled up my shirt and showed RMV-boy my big fat elastic waist??

I am glad that my boyfriend doesn't care what I look like- because I live in my polarfleece jammies and pink slippers all day when I am home. I wear sweatpants out of the house when running errands (GASP!!! WHAT NOT TO WEAR!!!)
But I am uncomfortable in my pre-surgery pants, so why bother?

p.s. my hormones must be in overdrive, I demanded that sweet boyfriend go fetch me some vodka.

meow. cranky kitty here!

Got a Contracts exam tomorrow, and I am not feeling good about it.
I'm not fitting any clothes. My strechy workout pants with elastic is all I fit. I'm having a glass of wine. I feel like I've drank a bottle and I've only took 2 sips. Good luck on your exam tomorrow you'll do great.
Unread 04-11-2008, 08:47 PM

Today has been eventful,

Got up cleaned house.
Got DH off to work.
Fed new fish and Ferrets
Sears guy came to service my Stove, Dishwasher, Fridge, Microwave, and Dryer.
Sat outside watching kids till it started to rain.
Then in and made pizza for kids.

Now I am listening to Miss USA 2008.

I wish I could get along with the ladies in my neighborhood, I dont fit into their club I guess. They only like me when I am watching their kids.
Unread 04-11-2008, 10:58 PM

I went to the Milwaukee Art Museum today with a friend. We walked around all afternoon looking at the flowers and the other exhibits. It was my first major social excursion with a guy since the surgery. Feeling bummed because it seems like I've forgotten how to hold a conversation without my tongue getting tied. I cried for the first time tonight since my surgery and I have no idea why.

Single purplechick73
Unread 04-11-2008, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplechick73
I went to the Milwaukee Art Museum today with a friend. We walked around all afternoon looking at the flowers and the other exhibits. It was my first major social excursion with a guy since the surgery. Feeling bummed because it seems like I've forgotten how to hold a conversation without my tongue getting tied. I cried for the first time tonight since my surgery and I have no idea why.

Single purplechick73
First time for crying? Since the surgery, I cry all the time....for no reason. We don't need a reason. Have a good cry and enjoy it!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register