Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 257 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 03-16-2009, 11:44 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusCrew
thanks, that sheds some light on the pain that I have been having. Awhile back my right hip bone felt like it was on fire and the pain was real hard to deal with. I thought it was from the depo shot and that I was losing calcium

The pain part is tough because three advil or aleve at a time don't help and I can't have any pain killers that are stronger than motrin or tylenol around the house. DR said I was fine unless I was having to take something everyday.
I went to my Dr last week and he told me that my adhesions are now between the muscle and my skin. He doesn't feel that they are in the cavity where our uterus etc was. I kind of disagree but hope that he is right. We both don't want me to have anymore surgeries so he told me that hopefully in time they will go away. Also to avoid abdominal exercises. Now I find that out I was thinking that by doing more abdominal exercises would break them not make them worse! Hopefully this new info will help you in some way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-16-2009, 11:55 AM

How did he find out where your adhesions are? They keep telling me there is know way to find out. Did you take some kind of test? Have you found a chinese dr. yet?
Unread 03-19-2009, 08:44 PM

Happy anniversary girls;
Just think this time last year we were snuggled in our houses taking painmeds and fantasizing about making it all the way to the mailbox!!!!!!!!!!Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the good old days!!!
I have been fine as far as the hysterectomy goes,no complaints.I do night sweat. I dont wake up hot,I wake up wet.The wetness wakes me.Very wierd,luckily thats not happenin in the daytime or I would have to say that would be one serious problem.
I had my bladder scoped twice,and still have microscopic blood in the urine for no known reason,and no symtoms with it.So I was told not to worry and thankgoodness no more scopes unless the bleeding gets worse,my family Dr can just do occasional urine tests to watch the situation,ANd other than being a little more tired than I was before the hyster,and a few pounds heavier.I cannot complain.My sex life is fine,better than before no mess,no pain.
I am sorry to hear about those of you with pain .Pain is a total energy drain I hope you find relief! How is our Denise? Tuna? Shout out!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

I've had a couple of rough days.... Upsetting because I was feeling so good!

Maybe I pushed myself to hard.
Unread 04-05-2009, 07:00 PM

I just want to thank you all for being such a wonderful support. One of the home care support workers that come to help my mom (who lives with me) told me she had to have a hyster. I was delighted to be able to direct her to this site and I told her how helpful it was to be able to share with a bunch of other women who were all going through the same thing at the same time. I hope she signs up.

Just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciated being a part of this great group!

grace.. kathie
Unread 04-21-2009, 10:03 PM
Wink - Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Re: Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

So, I went for blood work today to see how the hormones are. I know they're shot. And check the iron levels. This will be the first time they have checked the hormones even before I had the surgury. So hopefully they will find something so we can get this figured out. Over the weekend the pain was just as bad as the surgury. I think it was a bladder infection! Ahh. But a 3litre jug of Cranberry juice and some vodka later and much better. I wonder it was a bladder infection if it will show up in the urine test from today. By the way... Did anyone know you still have to have PAP tests!! UGH, I thought I was done with all that crap. Anyhoddle, does anyone get really sore boobs every soo often? Man these flucuations are incredable. Just curious. If I was to ask my Gyny, she would just roll her eyes and sigh. Which is why I am not going to see her, unless it is extreme emergency. I am sure they have whinner in huge letters.
Unread 04-21-2009, 11:15 PM

Hi Sydneybug!

Oh, I had a ton of bladder infections and it's why I'm still not fully recovered - but I went back to work anyway and now I'm suffering from adrenal fatigue. Went to a naturopath and had a saliva test and man, were my cortisol levels through the roof! Insulin too high, immune function depressed and DHEA slumped and gluten sensitive. Enought already.

I don't have the problems with hormones you're having cause out came the ovaries last year. I hope you're feeling better soon!

Kathie
Unread 01-25-2010, 11:22 AM

Hi Sydneybug
Yes we still have to have PAP (or something like it) even if you've had a total hysterectomy like me. I had one a few months ago still stinks like before but I take that over all the problems I had prior to my hysterctomy.

I finally have my adhesions under control, taking my HRT and enjoying the after life of having had a hysterectomy. I've told several people about this site and they said it has helped them a lot! Hope everyone is doing well can't believe that it has been almost 2 years

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register