Hi Iowa Ladies - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Iowa

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hi Iowa Ladies Hi Iowa Ladies

Unread 12-13-2006, 09:14 AM
Hi Iowa Ladies

The Warrior,
Sorry about confusing you about the Iowa board. I always check in daily and just see what's new from the last time I was on and I didn't notice that you posted under the Iowa board. Sorry! Hope your'e enjoying the hyster sister site. It can be addictive.
JoLynne
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-13-2006, 09:41 AM
Hi Iowa Ladies

Oops, I forgot about those! Guess I shouldn't reply when I am tired
Unread 12-13-2006, 10:32 AM
Hi Iowa Ladies

Good Morning ladies. Thank you Jeanus for telling me what the check mark means. I feel slightly stupid now. It has been 25yrs since elementary school, but when I see a check mark, I always think I've done the 'problem' wrong. Anyway, I was wondering if any of you have had a prolapse problem of any kind. Did any of you have a bladder sling or stress incontinence fixed? I am just trying to gather as much info as possible. I don't think I could have too much info on this subject. It's not like buying curtains...if you made the wrong choice, you can send them back. I'm glad to have found this website and to think members near me! Yeah! Chat later. My 4 legged and 2 legged masters are demanding attention. And maybe, just maybe, I'll have time to grab a snack! Anne
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-13-2006, 10:42 AM
Hi Iowa Ladies

Hi Anne
You may want to ask some of your questions in the In Search Of part of the forum.
Jane
Unread 12-14-2006, 05:57 PM
Hi Iowa Ladies

Hi everyone,
I just saw this new thread. I guess I'd better check in on the Iowa forum instead of relying on the emails all the time. Welcome Warrior and DeeDee! There are so many of you from the Cedar Rapids area, what is it, the water up there? LOL I'm from south central Iowa, I had a TAH in July...kept both ovaries, didn't have a bladder issue. Hope you find your answers Warrior. This is a great site. I found so many answers to the questions I had...and still have.
Brenda
Unread 12-29-2006, 07:59 AM
Hi Iowa Ladies

Just want to wish all my Iowa sisters a safe New Years Eve, and hope this next year brings us all good health and happiness.
Unread 12-29-2006, 09:07 AM
Hi Iowa Ladies

Hello Lyzzy,

Thank you for the NEW YEARS EVE WISH. I hope the same for all of our wonderful Hystersisters!! Take care!!!

deedee42
Unread 12-29-2006, 10:25 AM
Hi Iowa Ladies

Hi Ladies! I hope that your holiday cheer was wonderful. My Christmas was quiet. We don't have family over that day so it is just my husband and kids. We buy special pjs and have a relaxing day together. I have been somewhat ill...a cold which has brought with it a change in my voice. I sound like a 1-900 sex operator. If I may be so bold...what are your ages? I am 35 and it seems like hystersisters are getting younger. I had always thought that this was something (as my mom-in-law says) a lady does after her 'life change'. I went to my appointment in mid-December only to find out that I had dropped more and I have to go to the UIHC. I'm not excited about going there. I haven't had the best experiences there. I must go...my 'masters' are destroying the house and fussing. Take care and enjoy the New Year merriment. My oldest is having a sleepover and they will all be singing the New Year in with the Karooke machine. There is nothing like a group of 9yr olds singing off key to Disco and 80s music. I just hope that my husband and I can stay awake. Toodles!
Unread 12-29-2006, 10:40 AM
Hi Iowa Ladies

Hello Warrior,

I am 43 and my girls are 8 and 11, so I know what your are in for. Ha, Ha. Have fun and I hope you have the most wonderful new year ever.

deedee42
Unread 12-29-2006, 10:51 AM
Hi Iowa Ladies

Hi gals and a Happy New Year to you all. Warrior, it sounds like things are hoppin' over there. Have fun. Those kids will be grown before you know it. I'm 46 years young. For you new ladies, I'll reintroduce myself. I'm married to a wonderful man for 29 years. We have 3 grown children. The oldest, a daughter, is married with 3 children of her own...2 girls and a boy. She also has 3 step daughters from her marriage. The youngest girl was just born on the 27th of Dec. New grand-daughter! Fun Fun Fun!!! My 2 sons are confirmed bachelors. They are 25 and 21 yrs old. I do daycare in my home and take care of 6 children and the new baby will make 7 when DD goes back to work. A 4 yr old, 4-3 year olds, including twins, and a 1 yr old rounds out the group. I also have 3 school agers dropping in after school. So things get hectic around here also. I have 2 granddaughters that are 8 years old and a 10 year old...so I can relate to the off key Karooke. LOL
Wishes for health and wealth for all in 2007!
Brenda

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register