Really... No Rocky Mountain Sisters? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Colorado

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Really... No Rocky Mountain Sisters? Really... No Rocky Mountain Sisters?

Unread 09-12-2011, 08:23 PM
Re: Really... No Rocky Mountain Sisters?

Hi there!!! Im in the Southeast corner of the State 7 miles from the Ok line. I am scheduled to have sx on the 29th. Im a little nervous and now questioning if I am doing the right thing. I've had PCOS for 20 yrs and tired of dealing with it all and the ovary pain. I just want to feel better!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-13-2011, 03:20 PM

deb and Nellann, I don't regret it for a minute. I feel much better than I did prior to my surgery - and I was asymptomatic, or so I thought. So I can only imagine how much better others who were really suffering beforehand could feel afterwards. Your mileage may vary, of course, but I'm an enthusiastic advocate.
Unread 09-13-2011, 03:32 PM

Here, here, Marksalot!!! I have to agree.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-19-2011, 05:27 PM

Northeast corner here in Yuma. Dont regret having surgery, do regret going back to work so early (three weeks post op). Hope everyone is having a better day than me!
Unread 09-22-2011, 06:45 PM

I'm in Georgetown having my Dh in october for endo, adno & cysts pain. I'm a little nervous but excited if Makes any sense lol!
Unread 09-22-2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delndeb View Post
I'm in Georgetown having my Dh in october for endo, adno & cysts pain. I'm a little nervous but excited if thatches any sense lol!
I can relate. I understand about being nervous and excited at the same time. I am 7 weeks out now and have no regrets...
Unread 09-22-2011, 06:49 PM
Really... No Rocky Mountain Sisters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delndeb View Post
I'm in Georgetown having my Dh in october for endo, adno & cysts pain. I'm a little nervous but excited if thatches any sense lol!
Makes total sense! Been there and done that my piece of advise would be to take all the time off work that you can. I went back after three weeks and ended up back at square one!
Unread 09-22-2011, 07:11 PM

Am very lucky that I work from home - so nobody but loved ones got to see me completely delirious. There are about three lost days from about 10 days after the procedure - they tease me now, but I truly don't remember a thing. Luckily things got much better after that!
Unread 09-25-2011, 03:27 PM

Hello ladies! I am a week away from my surgery, Oct 3rd @ 7:30am. Actually can’t wait… best wishes for others recovering! Live in Arvada .
Unread 09-25-2011, 06:54 PM

Good luck aprilrain! We're all pulling for you!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register