Where are the Idahoans? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Idaho

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Where are the Idahoans? Where are the Idahoans?

Unread 08-15-2019, 12:09 PM
Where are the Idahoans?

Hi ladies! Looking for a HysterSister in Boise. Anyone from this area?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-15-2019, 10:59 PM
Re: Where are the Idahoans?

I am a fellow "sister" from Boise. I had my TAH last September with some follow up surgery last month. It's slow going but every week a little better. Where did you have yours done?
Unread 08-16-2019, 11:44 AM
Where are the Idahoans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Max1ne18! View Post
I am a fellow "sister" from Boise. I had my TAH last September with some follow up surgery last month. It's slow going but every week a little better. Where did you have yours done?
I had mine done at St. Luke’s. I am 2 weeks and 2 days post op. I have to return to work next week so getting nervous.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-16-2019, 12:19 PM

(((Ladies)))

We're glad you found this forum and hope that you will enjoy getting to know each other as you chat about topics of local interest.

Please use the dedicated support message boards for any discussions about surgery, recovery, hormones, etc. as per the descriptor of this forum. Here in the Neighborhood forums we take a welcome break from those topics and post them in the support forums for input from women all over the world.

We'll see you around the site!

Unread 03-17-2021, 03:13 PM

Hi Idahoans! I am just under 2 weeks post op, and my therapist suggested that talking to other people that have been through something similar would be helpful for me. I am trying to be more active with the forum, but also curious (if allowed to ask on here) if anyone in Boise is interested in meeting up at a park one day with blankets or chairs to socially distant talk about our experiences. Along that same note, has anyone in the Boise area been to any support groups they found helpful? Thanks!
Unread 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM

fierce grace!

We're glad you found HysterSisters!

You definitely can ask others about a get together. The only thing we caution about is that you keep the details private, setting up the meeting place and time via private message or email. Since the forums are public, anyone can read what is posted here and you wouldn't want unwelcome intruders.

I hope that you will join your surgery week HysterSisters on the Recovery Progress Reports thread for Hysterectomy dates March March 8 - 14, 2021 linked here. It's the place for sharing recovery updates and friendship. If you have any recovery questions, the forum to use is Post-Op Hysterectomy Support .

Enjoy sharing here in the Neighborhood forum about topics of local interest, and we will look for you in the support forums for anything connected to surgery, recovery, hormones, etc.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register