The Miscarriage of All Miscarriages | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Aching Hearts

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

The Miscarriage of All Miscarriages The Miscarriage of All Miscarriages

Unread 11-25-2020, 08:27 AM
The Miscarriage of All Miscarriages

Anyone else find it sort of difficult to understand the “loss” when a woman talks about a miscarriage? I just saw Meghan markle talking about her summer miscarriage, she has a child already. I had a hysterectomy at 31, no children due to cancer and I find it difficult to have sympathy. I feel like young women who are robbed of their fertility with no children experience the miscarriage of all miscarriages. And it’s also common for women to experience atleast one. Anyways, just sort of venting and wondering how others feel?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-25-2020, 10:20 AM
Re: Miscarriages

I felt a bit different...I read her statement, that she was speaking out because so many women experience this in silence, and I thought...."No. Women talk about miscarriages and other fertility issues A LOT."

I feel I've spent half of my adult life listening to women go on and on and on about their fertility issues....while also being insulted that my lack of kids means I'm lucky/free/irresponsible/immature/will change my mind....

I like Meghan Merkle and I'm sorry for what she went through. I'm also sorry for all the people who've never been able to have kids that they wanted. I'm sorry for all the kids born to parents who didn't want them. I'm sorry for all people going through awful medical circumstances--no one wants health problems in their life.
Unread 11-25-2020, 12:18 PM
Re: The Miscarriage of All Miscarriages

We all experience pains, psychological or physical, one’s pain should not dismiss orher’s.

This is not a competition

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register