Connecticut Sisters - Page 8 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Connecticut

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Connecticut Sisters Connecticut Sisters

Unread 09-22-2006, 06:08 PM
Connecticut Sisters

Any questions just ask. If we don't know an answer, someone will point you in the right direction. My biggest suggestion is don't overdo anything. Even if you think you feel OK, be careful. You will feel it after. Just take exercise a little at a time and as your doctor suggests.
Shelley
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-23-2006, 08:33 AM
Connecticut Sisters

Caramelo-It's not that we are so great, it's because we now share a common bond together of what we have gone thru.It's a personal woman thing that only really females who have gone thru it can understand.I guess you don't realize at the time how first of all ,how long it takes from healing from it, but also the mental adjustments of what are bodies are going thru afterwards.And because it's a long process it's so reasurring to know that someone besides yourself is going thru the same thing, whether it's the hot flashes, mood swings, or any other wierdo ache or pain that we are experiencing. Our bodies are really being put the test.We women are the ones who usually give our spouses, boyfriends and children the emtional support that they always need, but somehow when it comes to us ourselves, we tend to not know how to help ourselves to a degree. So that's why this website and all of the other sisters, including us are here to give lots of extra support needed.To prove that we really aren't going crazy and that eventually we all will have a better healthier life style once again.
So lean lean and lean on us, like we have to each other.It really is a wonderful gift be given to us.
A Big Hug
Diane
Unread 09-24-2006, 08:10 AM
Connecticut Sisters

Diane, Shelley,
I found IT.
Hugs,
Toni
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-24-2006, 01:03 PM
Connecticut Sisters

Toni- The Birthday Girl....Hope you had a super day.Did you get your favorite pizza? Anyways..A VERY BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
Big Hugs
Diane
Unread 09-24-2006, 01:27 PM
Connecticut Sisters

Thanks Diane, but nope, I had one heck of a mess to clean up this morning though. Becky put food away in the big freezer and didn't close the freezer all the way. Ken is beyond mad at her. So instead of doing my research project and homework for Psych and Lit, I cleaned up the mess and tossed a lot of food out. ARG wait until she gets home, the crap is hitting the fan. Lucky for her he just left for work. I still have to go get Derek juice boxes for school, but can't go until she gets home from work.
Hugs,
Toni
Unread 09-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Connecticut Sisters

Toni
Happy belated b'day. Sorry to hear about the mess.
Diane,
Happy b'day to you coming up. Hope you have it a little better.
Shelley
Unread 09-24-2006, 05:18 PM
Connecticut Sisters

Shelley- Thanks, This week should be an interesting one for me.My birthday present to myself will be that I will be giving my resignation letter to my job first thing Mon morning.Finally decided now that I'll be turning 51, I don't want to have the pressure and headaches anymore of from this job.Never took sick time off, even when i was dying , and especially when I was having such bad problems before surgery.In the 13 yrs I worked for the company, I only took 2 weeks off for vacation,and you would think the employer would say go home you look sick or take a vaction..no never. I came home from the hospital on a Friday, the following Wed I was working on the computer and was on the phone with them for several hours fixing all of their problems and concerns.I finally made the decision that I'm really important now and I need to make me feel happy, and I'm not to happy working for this company anymore.I've been thinking of doing this even before surgery, so it's not like this is a spur of the moment thing. I thought it would be a great birthday present to myself.
So yeah, my week is going to be very interesting, but for me it's going to be a very good interesting.I'm FINALLY going to do for me what's best for me ....it will be the very first time that i ever quit a job.I'm beginning a new chapter in my life now.

Toni- Don't be so hard on Becky,it's not like she did it on purpose. We all make mistakes every once in awhile. And I'm sure she will feel really bad when she finds out what happened. She's a good kid, she'll make it up to you, I'm sure of it.I still feel bad you had a rough time though.Better days are coming..right???
Sending you a big hug to make you feel better
Diane
Unread 09-24-2006, 05:52 PM
Connecticut Sisters

Diane, Shelley,
This Little Italian has cooled down, I told Becky what happened and that I was honkerblonked, when she cooled off she realized it was just a bad day all around. I did make a light up painted pumkin with the boys this morning, it came out so cool and cost less than $10 to make. Next the boys want to make leaves for the windows, after my test on Thursday of course. Gotta run, I have to take yet another shower; STUPID LAWNMOWER wouldn't stay running, the grass was too tall and thick. ARG LOL
Diane, I'll be talking to you on your birthday, if you think I am gonna let this one go by, think again. You just wait, just wait. LOL HEE HEEE
Hugs,
Toni
Unread 09-25-2006, 07:08 AM
Connecticut Sisters

Diane
Good luck today. Do you have a back-up job lined up? Hope it goes OK for you and they don't give you a hard time. It sounds like they really take advantage of you there.
Shelley
Unread 09-25-2006, 07:26 AM
Connecticut Sisters

Shelley,
I think Diane needs to be applauded for her actions. I am so proud of her.
Diane,
YOU GO GIRL. LOL Sorry I tend to sound like my CCC Peeps when I am around them all the time. LOL I feel young when I am with them. OH HECK LADIES WE ARE YOUNG!!!!
I am so proud of you. When we get together we are gonna celebrate all 3 birthdays.
Hugs,
Toni
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register