Connecticut Sisters - Page 9 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Connecticut

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Connecticut Sisters Connecticut Sisters

Unread 05-10-2007, 07:43 AM
Connecticut Sisters

Chris- So sorry to hear about your back and the misery you must be going through.I can only say that it HAS to get better...right?? I hope so. Hang in there, hopefully one of these days you will feel so much better.
Hugs
Diane
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-11-2007, 05:30 AM
Connecticut Sisters

I'm going for a cortisone injection to L5. Hopefully this will calm it down, and help w/the pain.

Have a consult Tuesday morning for "rolfing".

I'll keep you all posted.

Toni-did you go to that website I told you about? There is a whole section on patho, good luck!
Unread 05-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Connecticut Sisters

I PASSED THE PATHO, I PASSED THE PATHO. YEAHHHHH I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chris, yes I went to that website, it is great. Thank you so much.
Hugs,
Toni
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Connecticut Sisters

congratulations Toni!!!!
Unread 05-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Connecticut Sisters

Thanks Shelley. I guess the old saying "Hard work pays off" is true, it worked for me.
Hugs,
Toni
Unread 05-12-2007, 12:31 AM
Connecticut Sisters

Congrats Toni!!!

Yeas, I know I told you on the phone, LOL.

Well, here it is 2:30am, and I've been awake since 1am.

My back is so very sore, been taking my meds and icing it.

Of course we have plans to go to Camp/Bantam Lake and meet up with some people from camp and have a cookout. I know I for one will not be on the lake kayaking today, drats! Maybe I can convince my boys to take me out in a canoe, after all Mother's Day is only a day away!

Hugs & HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.
Unread 05-13-2007, 05:41 AM
Connecticut Sisters

Toni- Good going!!!! Keep up the good work.Considering with what you have been through, you did really really good.We are all so proud of you..
Kudos to you my dear......

I hope everyone has a wonderfully, relaxing Mother's Day!!!
Big Big Hugs to All
Diane
Unread 05-17-2007, 04:42 AM
Connecticut Sisters

Hi Ladies- Hope all had a really nice Mother's Day. I spent just about all day outside weeding and planting. Certainly was a beautiful day to do gardening.Well, it has been almost a year since my surgery and I can honestly say that it was so well worth the whole year of recovery. I feel incredible. I have so much more energy and feel like I am so back to my normal self before all of my problems. I'm hoping that this will give some encouraging words to all of the ladies who are still recovering and feeling a little bit down from still on the the long road to recovery. It really does get better!!!! Okay for now, just wanted to check in and say hello to all my sisters. Let us know how you are all doing.
Hugs
Diane
Unread 05-17-2007, 05:47 AM
Connecticut Sisters

Diane,
I am so glad you are doing so well, you are such an encouragement to us all, THANKS MOM. LOL
With the summer quickly approaching, I think now is the time to start thinking about planning our CT Sisters get together. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me.
Hugs,
Toni
Unread 05-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Connecticut Sisters

Ok so everyone has been quiet lately so I decided I should wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day. I hope everyone has a wonderful day filled with lots of love. Diane, I hope you enjoyed yourself up in Maine, you certainly deserve it. Shelley, I hope you are okay as well and got to see your family this weekend. I am here with my family enjoying their company and getting things done around here. The living room is almost done and the pool is open. Next task is the boys room. All this painting and I am getting really good at it too.
Oh and some good news for a change, I MADE DEAN'S LIST. :-)))))) I owe so much to one of our sisters who is not from CT, thank you so much Jen; I wish you were teaching at AIC.

Hugs,
Toni
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register