Ohio Roll Call! :) - Page 9 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Ohio

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Ohio Roll Call! :) Ohio Roll Call! :)

Unread 07-11-2002, 11:14 AM
Ohio Roll Call! :)

Hello Ohio princesses,

My name is Dawn. I am a 40 year old from Cleveland. I have 3 children (son, 19 and daughters 13 and 8). I keep a fairly active life and enjoy dance and yoga.

I found this site while doing some research since I found my last procedure to treat some aggressive CIN failed and that a TVH was probable. What a god send this site and the people who use it are.

I have already spent countless hours here and feel so much more at peace about things that I can prepare for on my own, and even those things that are seemingly out of my control.

Any of you who are in a similar situation or are in this area, please keep in touch.

Strength, courage and wisdom,
Dawn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-15-2002, 04:00 PM

Hi ladies! I found the Ohioans woohooo!!! lol
I'm 2 wks post op got staples out today!
I am happily married to a wonderful man of soon to be 7 years. We have 3 children between us. the His Mine Ours syndrome. LOL
We currently reside in Akron Ohio. Which is about 30 miles from Cleveland. I grew up in Alliance Ohio, which is about 20 minutes from Canton. We are planning a move to Arizona in October with my husband's company. I'm rather scared, but praying its the right decision. So glad to see so many ladies from the Buckeye state!!! Hope this little note finds each of you well. Take care!!!
Crystal

ps I am learning how to Hand Quilt now. I love cross stitching, and painting ceramics. I want to learn crochet also!!
Unread 07-15-2002, 07:01 PM
Hello from Cleveland area

Hello Ladies,
I have been on this list for two years. It's great and taught me a lot. I live in the western suburb of Olmsted Township and grew up in Brook Park. If anyone wants to do a Cleveland Hyster Lunch, let me know. I work Monday-Friday, but am available for dinner after 7pm during the week or maybe a Saturday or Sunday lunch or dinner--or even a late breakfast on the weekend.

Linda
Norwaylin@aol.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-17-2002, 11:04 AM
Cool - Ohio Roll Call! :) Ohio Roll Call! :)

Hi all my name is Rose and I am 47 yrs old and I was origanally born in Columbus, Ohio. All my family still live's in Columbus. Now I live in the State of Tennessee. I love hearing from people from Ohio cause I hear how much it has changed since I have been home.
I love meeting new people and emailing.
I am a nurse at our local hospital I work in the trauma unit there so I guess, I get to see about everything there is to see.
I love animals of all sorts. We live on a farm here and have several.
I am married to the most wonderful man in the world. We have 2 boys that are grown and live in Fla. We also still have 2 boys here at home which are getting ready to move and go into the service and we also have a daughter, which she is the youngest (12 yrs. old)
Anyone who would love to email please do so I would love to hear from you.
Unread 07-20-2002, 07:51 PM

Hi!

I just joined the group (so glad I found you all!!!)

I'm Chrissey, 34, currently living in Hillsboro, Ohio about 40 miles east of Cincinnati. Anyone else in the area?

Hubby and I have lived here for almost three years. I was transplanted against my will from West Texas because of hubby's job.

Hugs
Chrissey
Unread 07-23-2002, 09:53 AM
Cool - Ohio Roll Call! :) Cleveland Hyster Lunch

Hello all my newly found Hyster Sisters in Ohio ~

Finally found my way back to the Ohio thread and read the latest additions.

Chrissey, I am not from your area, but I do hope that evern though you were transplanted against your will you are enjoying nurturing your new roots. Ohio is a great state to live in.

Rose, it sounds like you have your hands full! I don't live on a farm, but I work training therapy horses. The place I work has 35 horses, a mini horse, a mini donkey, and a calf named Nike (my personal favorite) along with assorted rabbits and cats. Animal care takes up a great deal of time, don't you think?

Linda, I think a hyster lunch would be great. Maybe we could get Crystal to join us? Are there any other NE Ohio sisters interested in getting together?
Unread 07-23-2002, 04:17 PM
Smile - Ohio Roll Call! :) Sisters Luncheon

I think a luncheon would be wonderful!!!

If the timing was right, I would love to join.

Let me know the details if we decide to do this.

Dawn :
Unread 07-23-2002, 05:56 PM

Another luncheon would be fine with me. We just had one in Columbus in April. How about moving up north a little? Any suggestions? Medina, Massillon or anywhere else where we could meet off the highway where the restaurant won't be intimidated by a group of us talking "hyster talk."
Unread 07-23-2002, 06:21 PM
Talking - Ohio Roll Call! :) Lunch

A lunch sounds great...Maybe we should set a date,for all of us from Northeastern Ohio to try to get together.
I finally went back to work and still get a little tired, but it feels great to get back to a routine. I must admit, that it was great just being MOM too. My kids were a great help, along with mu D.H.
KRB
Unread 07-23-2002, 06:45 PM
Northeastern Ohio Luncheon

I am all for lunch, but it will have to be on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, preferably Saturday. Let me know what kind of restaurant you prefer. The Cheesecake Factory in Columbus was a bit pricey, so we might want to think about a place everyone can afford. I am single, but many of the ladies here have families and are on a budget. I will be happy to consider any suggestions. Maybe we can get a cross-section of ideas to see where we stand for a price range also. I would think $10-$15 per person should be the average. We were able to order off the menu at Cheesecake Factory and also last year at Champps Americana. If we have enough ladies, some restaurants have party rooms available. Just make a note that when there is a group of more than 6 or 8, most restaurants include a tip of 18% in the bill and don't always want to do separate checks.
Other Ohio Hystersisters are more than welcome to venture to Northeastern Ohio for our luncheon.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register