Dropped my bundle today and now feeling much better! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Dropped my bundle today and now feeling much better! Dropped my bundle today and now feeling much better!

Unread 11-07-2007, 04:48 AM
Dropped my bundle today and now feeling much better!

Hello Ladies

I am tired of feeling like $%#@, and taking drugs to relieve the pain.

After being in discomfort for so long, not being able to sleep properly, and feeling like an air-head, I finally dropped my bundle this morning. Fell into a little ball and sobbed my head off. My wonderful DH wrapped me in his arms and consoled me.

Funny how bawling my eyes out and blubbering like a baby has now made me feel MUCH BETTER

Trust me ladies, I am ready for the castle - I hope it is ready for me!

Pauline 41
TAH 12 November 2007.

Farewell Fibroid Farm!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-07-2007, 05:06 AM

Yes I am ready too. I am on the verge (sp?) of tears. Its a busy week at work and I have to keep it together until tomorrow, Thursday. Then I have 3 more days to fall apart and put it back together.

I am not as afraid of the surgery anymore but I am afraid that it will be cancelled for some unknown reason.
Unread 11-07-2007, 05:50 AM

Had to chuckle, I saw "dropped the bundle" and thought maybe you had your 1st BM after surgery and I was thinking Hooray! Sorry it was just a good cry, but we all need those for sure. I haven't gotten to that point yet, but I've teared up a few times. I'm glad you are feeling better!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-07-2007, 01:28 PM

Here in Oz we say 'dropped my bundle' which is the same thing as 'losing it'!!!

Pauline 41
TAH 12 November

Farewell Fibroid Farm
Unread 11-07-2007, 03:01 PM

Best wishes to you. It's OK to "lose it" every once in a while -- in fact, it's a good thing.
Unread 11-07-2007, 03:29 PM

I'm right ther with ya libra25! My surgery is 11/12 too and I am ready, just trying to get everything done at work I need to get done by Friday *sigh*

My biggest fear right now is that my surgery will be cancelled.
Unread 11-07-2007, 05:02 PM

I thought it was your first BM after surgery too. Sorry about the crying. But it does help so much to release all the frustration with a good sob!
Unread 11-07-2007, 09:55 PM

One wek to go and Im still waiting for the big cry. I lost it alittle in the grocery store when I incidently walked down the isle with pads and advils. I had to get out quick. I go in on the 15th and Im still alittle scared but BOY O BOY am I READY. Im in need of that big cry though. I could use some release. Im just afraid I'll scare my kids. Im alone in this so ,well,I just dont know how to release. This waiting is sooooo hard
Unread 11-08-2007, 05:11 AM

TamaraJo - I couldnt agree more. I am giving you a hug right now because I sooooo understand. I am ready for a big cry but not sure if I should let go or not. The funny thing is that my support is coming from the men at work and my DH now. The field technicians at know I am having gallbladder surgery "and something else" which they have figured out I believe. But they are being very sweet. Several of them have called to tell me jokes and to tell me they will be thinking of me. The women I work with are skiddish because lets face it any woman can be going through this.

I also understand about pads etc. I have my bathroom drawer packed up. I was thinking about just throwing them away and saying "there its done" but they are pricey and someone can use the stuff.

Hang in there TamaraJo! We are almost to the finish line.
Unread 11-08-2007, 05:37 AM

I had my breakdown a few weeks before surgery. I was so upset (mostly because of my long period - I think it was my last one!!!), I was crying like a baby, and my husband was reassuring me that it would be so much better after my surgery - and it sure is!!! The waiting is the worst part. Take your time during recovery and don't overdo it - everyone says that, but you won't figure it out until you experience it yourself! If you work, don't go back too soon either if you don't have to! I tried to go back after almost 4 weeks, and it kicked my but. Take care! Thinking of you!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register