Its a CULT!!!!! - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Its a CULT!!!!! Its a CULT!!!!!

Unread 03-17-2001, 01:47 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

You go girl! My sister gave me a hard time until she heard it from someone else beside me...Ha Ha

It has given me great relief to ask my new sisters how, what, when and why. Or be able to give an option since I am the I wore my shirt to the doctor today.

You just go for it and we are glad you are here.

Best wishes,
Queena
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2001, 01:48 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

OH my goodness, a CULT??? Oh that is a good one. I have friends that have been jealous of the time that I spend here and complained about it, but no one has ever used the word cult.

Count me in, I will be there for the "Cult Bonfire"
Unread 03-17-2001, 01:49 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

I am actually rolling on the floor laughing here (okay! OKAY! I'm not on the floor....but I've got tears dripping off my cheeks from laughing so hard....)

Denton Texas, LOOK OUT!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2001, 01:50 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

This thread is great!! I love it!! I especially found the part of how the Newly Puctured Princesses are not allowed near the bonfire a real hoot!! Maybe they need signs that read, "highly explosive!"
It is wonderful how everyone can get together and make light of such a situation. Seeing the bond between everyone is wonderful!!
Unread 03-17-2001, 01:54 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

Are you sure you want weapons in the hands of those of us in the hormone jungle? Even a dust mop could be dangerous. Of course, we would probably forget where and when so it may be safe.
Unread 03-17-2001, 01:55 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

Hyster Island?

Maybe we will all be banished to an island in the South Pacific and the only thing to eat is chocolate.. !
Now THIS is a cult worth joining! I was drafted...but I serve willingly!
{{{{{{{{{{cult hugs}}}}}}}}}}
kaatie the cultist
Unread 03-17-2001, 01:58 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

If I ride shotgun will my dust buster do? I took a vow of abstinance regarding my vaccuum cleaner the day before my surgery. I mean, a princess just wouldn't vaccuum, would she?!! That's what the servants are for! (BTW, I'm firing my servant as she/he has yet to arrive and the dust bunnies are on the attack)... Hey? Roasted dust bunnies, anyone??

I got my pads and my smoors ready for the bonfire. Is face paint appropriate? I much prefer wearing my standard issue, sexy backless number to this meeting instead of my pink bathrobe. I'm afraid I have no elepantine undies since I went pantiless. We're coordinating rides for all our under 6 week post op ladies who would kill to get behind he wheel, right? If the FBI shows up to squash this CULT then I say we all quote the naughty song, "It wasn't me".

I looooooooooove this thread!!!!!
Unread 03-17-2001, 01:59 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

Oh, gals, I just love this. Had myself a good ole laugh this morning.

You go girls!
Unread 03-17-2001, 02:00 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

Ya go to sleep for a few hours and look what happens! Count me in for the meeting.
Unread 03-17-2001, 02:02 PM
Its a CULT!!!!!

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by PitterPat
I'm afraid I have no elepantine undies since I went pantiless.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Pat,

There's no such word as *pantiless*. I think you are referring to the medical term: *going commando*.

Cya 'round the bonfire
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register