Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 216 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 09-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Simply

Bulge,

Do you feel the bulge in your vag. before you have a BM? My sister had that when she had her hyster. It was actually the bm sticking out there.

Once I had something similar too and called the doctor I was so scared, and it was a bm that hadn't come out yet.

Don't know if yours is that, but worth asking.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-04-2007, 12:03 PM

OMG!, Debbie! That is just gross. The things us women go through. I hope that is not it, simply.

Presouz,
I must be signed up to that already since they have always sent new post when they come. I thought that was the only way we would know to check. I am at work too. I leave the internet up here and can check too.
Unread 09-04-2007, 12:18 PM

Gross as it may be, its SOLO TRUE!!! pre op for years I too would get constipated a lot (I always drank water too) and if I didnt take my stool softeners I could feel a bulge behind my virginal wall, it was a BM playing possium!!! It has not happen post op guess there is room now that my inners were removed.. anyone want to see my after surgery madness, its on my photos... love to see yours if you have one.. I'm so darn curious!!! Is this normal??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Back to work

Hi all!

Today I went back to work . Thank goodness it was only three hours, however it seemed like thirty. By the second block (class) I was almost on the verge of tears. My legs, back, tummy, and insides hurt. I am working with a new sp ed teacher who doesn't seem to be sympathetic. She only complained she and the other sp ed teacher haven't had a prep because I wasn't at work last week and I won't be full-time until the tenth. I wanted to snap back and say, hey look -- I didn't even have a summer. I scheduled that surgery just so I wouldn't be away from the children that long!!!!! GGGEEEEZZZZZ!!!!!!!

I wish I could have enjoyed myself a little more. I feel like I felt two weeks ago. I came home from work and slept an hour before the phone woke me up.

Enough venting.

It seems like everyone had a nice weekend. Fairs, hot dogs, family, etc. My DH and I went to NY to visit my mom on Saturday. We haven't been there since the end of June. Sunday, I went outlet shopping with my older DD. I left with nothing, she left with bags full. Yesterday, I went to visit my younger DD. She's an RA at her university and I haven't seen her for almost a month. We went shopping, shopping, and more shopping. Did I mention I love shopping? I got a number of cute outfits. I really had a nice time.

I hope all of you enjoyed your day at work and hope you all have a wonderful week. I can't wait for Friday

Have a great day,
Moe
Unread 09-04-2007, 12:38 PM

Simply,
At about week 5, I stopped taking pain meds completely. I was tapering off of them and taking 1 every few days, then decided to just get off since I was going back to work. Didn't want to be luppy. A few days after, I got off the meds, my prayers were answered. I had been constipated for a year and also after surgery. However, my tummy cramped real bad before, during & after BM. I mean, real bad. I could even feel the cramps coming while I was still eating. I was real scared and was going to call the dr. that Monday (was weekend). My mother said it was my body changing after the surgery. My sister said it was the pain meds. That Sunday decided to take pepto capsules my BF bought over and just after 2 capsules, have felt better. Go and get some, but not the liquid pepto. It isn't good and works slower. I have taken 4 capsules in 11 days. It is worth a try.
Unread 09-04-2007, 12:54 PM

Presouz! Just finished looking at the pictures! That is so cool. Wished I'd thought to ask for pictures. You are as demented as me!
Unread 09-04-2007, 01:01 PM

Does anyone other than me sometimes want to go back to the first 2 or 3 weeks after our surgery? Sometimes that seems easier than now.
Unread 09-04-2007, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossroads
Does anyone other than me sometimes want to go back to the first 2 or 3 weeks after our surgery? Sometimes that seems easier than now.
YES! I think about that all the time!!! I feel good today, but want that resting period back again. i have so much more energy now but still am bugged about the soreness on my bottom. i had a TVH. i wonder if it is phantom pain.Who knows!
I will go back to week 2-3 without the infection
SM
Unread 09-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Nawwwww, I don't want to go back.

I would NEVER want to go back to a few / several/ a lot of weeks ago. I want to go forward and get the aches and pains and knots over with. And exhaustion. I'm on the machine and in approx. 8 minutes here all the teen gals are going to pour into this townhouse so I've gotta write while I can.

I got thru today. Luckily only taught four hours (2 blocks) in a row. And office hours ended at 2 so I wanted to be home and see if DD survived first day of h.s. and if they totally changed her schedule around. Still haven't reached a nurse re: her epipen (she has tree nut allergies) and so she didn't take it with...i'm like, fine, DIE when you eat a walnut today in the lunch line. Good grief.

Not too much to grade - yet. Still getting students into the right classes/dealing w/late add petitions. I got thru one set of 21 essays this weekend. Next week it'll be piling on top of me in all four classes. Help! Waaaaaaaa. This will be me:

Have a great evening. It's hotter than Hades here in MN and I wish it would cooool off. I pity all the kids with no a/c in those schools. It shouldn't be so hot in Sept. Yikes!

I'm going to 'chill' for a spell, work on projects for someone in Asia, deal w/teens who are probably going to be for me to go get food from somewhere for them pronto.

TAKE CARE MY SISTERS!
Unread 09-04-2007, 02:16 PM

HOw do I access the pictures?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register