July B.E.S.T. Chatter Thread | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > HysterSisters Club House

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

July B.E.S.T. Chatter Thread July B.E.S.T. Chatter Thread

Unread 07-01-2011, 05:46 AM
July B.E.S.T. Chatter Thread

Here is our July Chatter thread ladies. Let the good times continue!!

Here is the link to June's thread if you need to look back.

https://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/sho...d.php?t=443802

Here's to a great month of chatter. What are you doing this weekend?

or just enjoying

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-01-2011, 05:51 AM
Re: July B.E.S.T. Chatter Thread

Hi Everyone!! I'm busy getting ready for DD's arrival tomorrow. She and I are planning lots of hiking and girl time, with family time in the evening. (We can't leave DH out altogether. ). She hasn't been her by herself in a long time. We're both looking forward to just some fun days.

Lots to do, so I'm not going to post a lot. I am going to make a better effort to join this thread. I'm good now at the regular BEST page. And that and the Myfitnesspal link is helping me so much. Thanks Desk for sharing that with us.

Time to get moving.

Unread 07-01-2011, 11:56 AM

I started a long post earlier today but I'm not sure where it went, so I'll go again. What I wanted to say was that I felt scared when my 15-week program was over, that I felt lost without my weekly live online support group. But MyFitnessPal and SparkPeople were there for me, and then when Nancy started using it I felt like I had a friend in the lifeboat. Does that make sense? I mean BEST was my "buddy" for the program and for my Curves weight loss challenge so I knew you are were here for me, but MFP was like the life preserver, it was something to hold onto when I was on my own. But having Nancy and others using MFP it feels like I have company in the lifelong challenge. So I sure appreciate all of you!

Happy July!! :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:37 PM

's Desk! I feel the same way. I need someone to be there with me, and also to help me be accountable. So to have you, and DD (she's down 44 pounds since February) there is comforting.

She arrives tomorrow (she's driving from MA), and what would usually be a pick out fest will be a week of good choices and lots of exercise. It's great that she's doing this also.

I'll try to peek in each day, but if not, I'm thinking of you all.
Unread 07-02-2011, 10:06 AM

Happy July Best Friends!

I got chosen to help with kindergarten camp this year (orientation for kiddos starting kindergarten). I am super excited about it! I currently work at the middle school (In-School Suspension Monitor) and I've miss the little ones. I am looking forward to it!

I did well with my food choices yesterday, but not so-good in the moving department. About only thing I did yesterday out of the ordinary was pulled a bunch of weeds outside (praying I don't get poison from it, but most likely will!) and am suffering from a sore back today because of it.

I don't have any plans for the holiday except maybe watching the fireworks tonight. We can see them from our backyard, but I will be alone though so not quite as much fun. DH has to work and DS (20) has plans so it will just be me and my dog and cat!

I need to get my menu planned for the rest of the day,so better go and get to it!

Take Care, Dawn
Unread 07-02-2011, 02:37 PM

Thanks Nancy for getting July started.
Will check back in later, just wanted to get on the July Thread.
Happy Fourth everyone!!!
Valorie
Unread 07-02-2011, 05:08 PM

Hi everyone. I am not doing so well with keeping up with everyone and I apologize for that. I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy and safe 4th of July.

Nancy thanks for starting the thread and have a great time with your daughter.

My oldest son Joe was sick with lyme disease and missed 3 months of school in his senior year because of that we were not sure he would get to graduate. I am proud to say not only did he graduate but he made the honor roll too and he also made Eagle Scout. We are so proud of him and I am so happy to be able to announce good things for a change. I am also sorry if I posted any of this last time I visited.

The memory is gone lol and while I should not be laughing about it, it is better to laugh then not to.

I will be back and hugs to everyone that has come before me or who will post after me.
Unread 07-02-2011, 06:13 PM

Nanette, I am so happy for you and your son for his amazing accomplishments! Congratulations to you both!

Desk
Unread 07-02-2011, 07:16 PM

Hi Gang!

I'm just popping in to get on the thread. My boys are home safe and sound, and I'm enjoying every second.

Be back soon to catch up!

Thanks, Nancy, for getting us going!

Hugs,
PJ
Unread 07-03-2011, 06:19 AM

Wanted to get on the thread, on my way to church be back later.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register