Upcoming hysterectomy 6/30: Completely lost - UPDATED cancelled - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Upcoming hysterectomy 6/30: Completely lost - UPDATED cancelled Upcoming hysterectomy 6/30: Completely lost - UPDATED cancelled

Unread 06-29-2015, 04:43 PM
Upcoming hysterectomy 6/30: Completely lost - UPDATED cancelled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parysa View Post
I don't know if it helps, but I had a TVH and salpingectomy on the 23rd and the total cost (including what was paid by insurance) was only around $1500. If you do end up having to try without insurance and with your husband making good money, it might be worth it to see how much the procedure would cost without insurance and if the hospital would work out a payment plan.
Hi. With my blood disorders dr's wont do the less invasive surgeries because they take longer. Plans have changed since my last post...they cancelled cardio & sending me to Oncologist. They set it for 2 weeks. I cried & begged them to do something, the Oncologist scheduled surgery clearance tomorrow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-29-2015, 05:07 PM
Re: Upcoming hysterectomy 6/30: Completely lost - UPDATED cancelled

This is officially the worst day of my life! My husband just asked why I was crying & why I feel so emotional...he then said is it because "I cant sit around while my husband does everything & pays all the bills until next week?" 😢
I really appreciate all of the love, support & prayers...but Im better off letting God do his thing & taking me or leaving the man I love. I cant do this
Unread 06-29-2015, 07:46 PM

(((Safetygal))) those are just words. People say things they don't mean when they are stressed. You have a doc willing to do the surgery. if that is the right thing to do, then don't let a few words get in your way. (((hugs)))
Unread 06-29-2015, 09:14 PM

Ok...another recap
I am hated...somewhere! My husband came home, after everything I went through today & the first thing I heard is how horribly I am at packing & now he wants a divorce since we seem to be moving to the same place with the "same" girl he cheated on his ex-wife with. Now suddenly my surgery has been making so much more since...on a more shall we say deeper feminine way! I thought for a moment my husband was on board. I am keeping a time chart...everytime coincides when he sees his ex. I apologize for this post! But it it is currently as I have found my life now 😢
Unread 06-29-2015, 10:01 PM

Keep us updated. We care.
Hugs.
Unread 06-29-2015, 10:20 PM

I understand that you are upset, but what does your surgery have to do with who your husband had an affair with long ago? He can't schedule your surgery around seeing another woman. He doesn't have that power. And if he asked for a divorce, then he's obviously not the man you thought he was, even at the beginning of this post. You can't force someone to love you or treat you right. I don't know enough of the situation to help you with what you are facing, but I can tell you that right now you have to take care of you and your medical issues. What you have described sounds precarious, and you need to make that your focus. It seems like emotions are running high there. Try to concentrate on you and getting better. We're here for you
Unread 06-30-2015, 12:35 PM

Safetygal - potentially life altering stresses can bring out the best in some people and the worst out in others. None of us knows the whole dynamic of your relationship or you and your husband. The reality is, you are dealing with 2 huge stresses simultaneously - health issues and moving, and maybe these things combined are revealing cracks/issues in your relationship that have not been completely dealt with (which becomes another huge stress). My respectful suggestion is that you might have to compartmentalize/prioritize all these things so that you can stay focused on what is #1 and get through it. In my mind, that is your health. Life depends on health. If you are compromised health wise, it makes it almost impossible to cope with anything else.

If you say you can't deal with the other things right now, it doesn't mean you're not going to at another point. Choose your battles. Rally your troops - whatever and whomever makes up your support system and do what you can to look after yourself. Wishing you all the best.
Unread 06-30-2015, 03:03 PM
Re: Upcoming hysterectomy 6/30: Completely lost

There is obviously a clear reason as to why your surgery is not going ahead, you were not cleared at pre-op. Trying to circumvent this could cause way more issues than you have today.
You should be glad you have doctors taking people's health seriously.
Unread 06-30-2015, 03:52 PM
Re: Upcoming hysterectomy 6/30: Completely lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safetygal View Post
Thank you for the replies. We are doing steady research on HRT as well as all procedures & reviews. We have been reading since November 2014 to know what my challenges will be so we can take precautions. My husband has been my rock. I will be reading through no ovary no hormone. Thank you again.
I can not have any hormones and both my ovaries are out. So far I am doing well (12 days after), I wish you all the best!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register