if you are too shy to post please read this | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

if you are too shy to post please read this if you are too shy to post please read this

Unread 12-22-2000, 09:37 PM
if you are too shy to post please read this

I leave my computer on all day and wander around the house and check it every so often. I am amazed at the amount of instant messages and emails I receive from lonely ladies just newly crowned and needing to talk. I always encourage them to post. Many have been reading for awhile but are too shy to post. Please don`t be shy....we love you because we have a common bond..we need you as much as you need to talk. Please post...introduce yourselves and meet us and let us enjoy meeting you,too! We all look alike here..so don`t worry about that hyst hair sticking up...no question is stupid...at one time we were all shy when we first came here...this is a traumatic event and we need each other. Please let us help you and you can help us through your expieriences,too. You have already joined our family...and I bet we are the biggest famliy in the world...so please stop in and say hi to us...we like to know our sisters!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-22-2000, 10:06 PM

Kaatie what a great post! Thank you for calling out all our sisters. I am with you on this!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May it be filled with health and happiness
Unread 12-22-2000, 11:31 PM

Thanks, Kaatie!

YES...the MORE the MERRIER! We here are all in a great position to help and be helped.

My very best to you...

Linda
Unread 12-23-2000, 07:46 AM

Katie -

You're just wonderful! What a sweet post! I agree!

Angie
TAH/BSO 11/16/00
Unread 12-23-2000, 07:58 AM

Kaatie - I agree!!!!! What a thoughtful post.

Unread 12-23-2000, 10:28 AM

OK...I'll admit it...I'm one of the ones that IM Katie...just to talk. Not especially because I'm lonely, but because Katie has been so wonderful in helping me through pre op and now through post op. It is so great to have met her and all of you, whose posts I have read.

I am considered a "lurker"....I read all of the posts instead of posting them myself. I have learned so much from this wonderful site! I promise to start posting and helping others with what I have learned and gone through.

Thanks Katie, for being such an awesome HysterSister and to all of you...even though I don't post much, I know all of you from the posts that I've read.

Take care all...Happy Holidays!
Unread 12-23-2000, 10:53 AM

Hello Lola Glad to meet you. No need to be a lurker...the more the merrier like Linda said.

I agree...Kaatie is a wonderful sister.
Unread 12-23-2000, 08:04 PM
ok shy ones...come on in

We have a few new posters ...thats good!!! Now you others...and you know who you are....come on in and join the fun!!!!
Unread 01-09-2001, 06:54 PM

I`ve had a rash of lurkers IM,ing me the last few days. Thought it might be time to invite them in again!!!

WE don`t bite!!!
{{{{{{{{{{{{welcoming hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}
kaatie
Unread 01-09-2001, 07:00 PM
kaatie

I wuv you too!! Oh,I had a special post to you and and M.L.Linda on the Prayers board.Concerning the help you gave me the other day.Love Lass

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register