2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 101 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 11-25-2007, 09:35 AM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Hi Everyone,

Linda I hate to say it since I have been doing so well and trying to be more positive and less whiny, but I still can not sleep most nights, including last night. MY DH, DD, & GD have colds so most of last night I was not alone half the house could not sleep! But I still feel pretty good.

I did not see Dr Northrup I wish I had! I have heard so many good things about that book. I saw Dr Oz on there but that was the only one I saw.

Joan & Michelle, turkey rice soup is on the menu here today. We make lots of soup too. I have tons of recipes if you ever need an idea, let me know I am happy to share.

How is everyone's weather today? Cold and cloudy here. Forecast says rain but so far we are dry. I expect it to be another quiet day today but that is probably good because there are alot of things on the agenda tomorrow. I have to go with my DD to get my GD'S vaccinations. Then my DH has narrowed it down to 2 cars for DD so I think tomorrow will finally be the day for that. I will probably need to help out with my GD in the afternoon.

I hope you are all having a lovely Sunday!
Jan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-25-2007, 10:35 AM

I wish I had seen Dr. Northrup also. Missed Dr. Oz also and I like to hear him also.

Jan,sorry to hear that your family has colds, hope they all get over it quickly. That soup is just what the Dr. ordered..haha I love bean soups, do you have one you would recommend? I could share some also if anyone would like.

We have been having freezing weather here. It is supposed to snow today but the temp. is much warmer (38deg) compared to 8 deg a couple days ago. I am anxious to just get out and walk but it has been a bit slippery here.

I had better go get things done so I can do a little Christmas shopping.

Have a super day everyone
Unread 11-25-2007, 10:43 AM

Its raining here in Missouri. we just started a fire in the fireplace and plan on "hunkering" down for the day and watch some football. I've been feeling really good lately, except that I found a small lump above my incision on the right side, bu there isn't on eon the left. I know he found something on on e of my ovaries (discolor) and did something, I can't remember. I go to see him on tues. the 27th
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-25-2007, 11:38 AM

Sounds about like our day over here. I bet you are right and the doctor will have a good reason for that lump. You''ll have to keep us posted.
Unread 11-25-2007, 02:05 PM

Jan, I hope that your family starts feeling better and they don't share with you. I am just getting over the sniffles here. I think Andrew shared his with me.
It is supposed to be around 60 today. In a few minutes I am going to go out and blow the leaves in the front yard. It won't stay clean for long as the trees are really dropping them fast. Other than that I don't plan on doing much today.
I have to go back to the Dr. on Tuesday. I got a call from his office last week saying that my Dr. wanted to see me again regarding a blood test I had done the previous week. It was a recheck on my CA125 to make sure that it had returned back to normal after my surgery. Well obviously it is still elevated, otherwise they would have just told me over the phone. Just when I thought I was done with this mess they call me back in @@.
Tonight for dinner we are going to finish up the rest of the turkey. I love having the leftovers, but am ready for them to be gone.
I hope everyone has a great day
Unread 11-25-2007, 02:16 PM

Lisa I hope your sniffles don't turn into that throat thing he had. Be careful with that.
I hope everything works out with the CA125. Keep us posted on that. Hopefully it will just be a monitor type situation.
Our rain turned to snow, but I don't think it will be anything much. 60's sounds much nicer!
Good luck finishing those leftovers!
Enjoy your evening
Jan
Unread 11-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Date Club Reminder

Just a reminder to everyone

In case they move this thread we can find it in the forums. Go to the forums box
Scroll down to the Clubhouse
Under the clubhouse will be date clubs
I believe it will be moved in there.

I hope you are all enjoying your evening.
Jan
Unread 11-25-2007, 11:23 PM

Good Morning ALL
I hope you all had a good weekend and that you feel better and stronger than you did on Friday.
I wanted to ask you if you are experiencing any odd sensations in other parts of your body. Last week I started getting really bad itching sensations in the soles of my feet, the palms of my hands and my head. I get it particularly at night. I don't think its my bed as I regularly hoover it (well my husband has been doing it lately) and I always spary a dust mite spray on the mattress once a week when I change the bed linen. Because I have animals I also use a flea spray around the house so I don't think that it is anything to do with insect bites. I just wandered if it could be anything to do with menopausal symptoms.
Your suggestions would be most welcome.
Love Ellaenor x
Unread 11-26-2007, 07:28 AM

Morning all...

Idaho I am so glad all went well at work for you. I would love to see births and babies all the time!!

Mrswillie thanksI was just thinking about the "move". My sleeping is still out of wack too. Sometime I take advantage of it and jump on the computer with no interruptions or get something done. But It is frustrating sometimes. Everyone says take a sleeping pill but I am always afraid one of the kids might need me in the night. I am hoping it will just resolve self.. It does seem hormonal as I have such vivid dreams when I do sleep and it does remind me of pregnancy insomnia.

Lisabird I had a lump right under my incision a few weeks ago Just when I started to think to call Doc it went away... I am hoping yours is just something simple. Good luck with blood test I will say a prayer for you.

Elleanor are you taking meds? could it be a reaction to a med? It sounds uncomfortable hope it resolves...

Is anyone retaining water?? I am blowing up off and on... my hands feet and i kinda feel it in my knees and wrists... I am staying away from sodium as much as I can.. I keep trying to drink a ton of water but then the sausage seems to swell more and I am achy again. LIke my bladder is complaining about all the work. I tried water pills i do not think they are working.
My nails Are like growing fast and hard. I think I could pick a lock with them. Maybe a hormonal thing or not cleaning much last 7 weeks???

Over all I feel pretty good. Packed away rest of halloween and Fall decorations and pulling out the christmas decorations. Energy level is pretty good there are times in the day that I feel a little tired and a bit sore...

There has been some sneezing around here I am crossing my fingers it just the excess dust... (:

Well I need to start the morning waking up all these kids and getting them off to school will be tough after the 4 day weekend. But I am kinda looking foward to some alone time... I hope you all have a great Monday... as always happy healing thoughts to you all....
Unread 11-26-2007, 07:52 AM

Good morning all!

I think it is going to be a long day around here. Very tired and my GD that needs babysitting is very crabby so I don't think that makes for a good combination. I hope all you guys are having a good day.

Talk to you soon!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register