gotta ? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 05-08-2005, 11:03 PM
gotta ?

hey all,

can i ask yall a question?

well heres the thing, on my last post i was talking about my boyfrien well istill have not heard from him but that not the subject today. the subject today is wether or not i should go through with this... well i told yall that i was told that i need a hyster.... well thats what the nurs told me that the doc. had spoke to her about. when i talked to his nurse she told me that the cone biopsie came backatol worse then the other one did and asked me if i new whet my opions were,,, i told her that the doc told me that if the biopsie came back worse the the last just in jul. of last year let me remind you that is only 6months ago. but anyway... he said that if it came back worse then the last one or if the next pap he does comes back ithe mildesdt of dysplaysea a hyster. has to be done. the way i think is why not just gt it all out so there wont be a next time even if he got it all out this time i just dont wat to get that close to haveing cancer again. am i not thinking right here or something?? the way i look at it it i have my beautifull daughter and she see's me sick enough as it is, she has to see me in and out of the hospital with tubes hanging from my arms and somethimes from my ches(53%lung function very bad lung problems) why should i even take the chanch for it to get to the point when next time i get a call saying i have cancer, im just not willing to let it get that bad. my daughter should not have to see me like that if it is preventabl. i am ready for aome of my health prob. to be over. please help!!!!! i need to know if the disition(sp) im makeing is a good one.and just one more qeustion before i go... i had my cone biopsie on the 19 april and i am still bleeding a verry heavy spot somtime more?? HELP???

thanks to all the support i got with the last post.
love all,
cindy,charlseton,sc :confuse:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-09-2005, 05:33 AM
Re: gotta ?

Quote:
Originally posted by eamderia
the subject today is wether or not i should go through with this
Only you can make the decision as to whether or not you go through with surgery. However, before you make a decision I'd suggest making an appointment with your doctor to discuss this surgery in depth and to explore any options that may be available.

This will not be an easy decision. My advice to you is to read and research all you can, write down any questions and talk to your doctor about this (don't discuss this with the nurse; it's important that you have the input from your doctor).

Only after you have done this will you be able to make the best decision for yourself.
Unread 05-09-2005, 08:23 AM
gotta ?

I'm so sorry to hear all you're going through. Some women say the waiting is the worst, but in some respects I think making the decision is the worst.

Please search out a second opinion too. Once you've talked to your doctor and also gotten a second opinion, you'll feel much more comfortable with your decision.

I wish you the best.
Ashley

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register