Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 264 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 10-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Crossroads, we got 1 more lady now. So far she is working out pretty good. But still down 3 people. And of course the head manager of our kitchens is letting the bus crew have a morning meeting around 9:30am for coffee and donuts and at 7:30 am the big wheels of the school district are having a breakfast at our cafeteria which includes scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, french toast sticks and muffins and danish. And we still have to feed our school kids breakfast at 7:15 am until 7:40am. All of this is for thursday morning. When will we have the time to make the lunch. They don't care that we are busting our asses and not getting anything extra for it. All we ever hear is about the teachers contract. More money, Yah so don't we want more money too. But that will never happen. Ok so i'm getting pretty ticked off now. I had to vent. thanks for listening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-03-2007, 08:14 PM

Jennice, let me know when you start the new thread. I am going to check it out too. My lower belly is puffy and hard. I am still hoping it is due to healing though. When the dr. presses on my lower scar area it is extremely tender. She did say hang tight until January. I have pain there too during long standing periods.
Unread 10-03-2007, 09:03 PM

Byfaith,
I have started it. My belly is just not going down and it looks funny too. It is in the post op thread called, "Lysis of Adhesions". I am hoping that someone can help me in here before I start running to the dr. I am trying to stay away from drs. till January also. It is too costly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-04-2007, 06:29 PM

Hello ladies, just an update on my dog. She is doing alot better since being on meds. Her head is almost straight again. So no stroke. Just a really really bad ear infection. Thank the lord for that.

I can't wait for this weekend to get here. We have a 4 day weekend, (Sat. Sun. Mon. Tues.) off from school. woo hoo . I have been pretty tired lately so i really need this. Today we had to make 3 breakfast for different meetings. Way to much to do in only 2 hours. Then still prepare lunch for 1100 hungry kids. If it wasn't for the kids though i wouldn't have a job. So i very much appreciate that. But all the big wheels meetings i could really care less about.

This week has been rough and i have been in a bad mood all week. Which doesn't help at all. O well everyone have a nice night.
Unread 10-05-2007, 05:17 AM

law-glad to hear your dog did not have a stroke.

I haven't had the time to read thru all the post. I read thru a few and I'am glad I have a few minutes to do that. My bladder is killing me!! I can't help but wonder if they did something wrong when they removed it from my uterus! Or I have more scar tissue! I'am currently on an antibiotic just in case I have an infection...They never called me back with my results. I'am not allowed phone calls at work. So I'am going to have to sneak one in.

Thanks for listening to me gripe but everything else is going well.
Unread 10-05-2007, 09:13 AM
I am still living:)

I am still living and actually feeling just wonderful!!! I am back to almost all my regular activity! Life is great since this surgery. My laptop is still on the fritz and will be sent back this week for the 4th time. So, my computer in the basement is not as handy and that is why I haven't posted.

Super busy here. It is homecoming week and crazy everyday!!

I did not have time to read the posts but I hope everyone is doing well. i miss not catching up.

By the way...the "X" thing has been fantastic

All for now-I am off to a spinning class.

SM
Unread 10-05-2007, 06:03 PM

Hi Setrimacoky, I would check out the bladder thing. I just went to a Urologist and mine was just due to scaring and said it takes time to heal. She thought by January for me.

But, she also said sometimes women don't come in and wait and wait with pain and they end up with something like a stitch in the bladder or other foreign material from the surgery. She said no matter how good the surgeon (it happens)! If it keeps bugging you I would go to a Urologist. They can fix it without surgery. They go in through the urethra and take out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setrimacoky
law-glad to hear your dog did not have a stroke.

I haven't had the time to read thru all the post. I read thru a few and I'am glad I have a few minutes to do that. My bladder is killing me!! I can't help but wonder if they did something wrong when they removed it from my uterus! Or I have more scar tissue! I'am currently on an antibiotic just in case I have an infection...They never called me back with my results. I'am not allowed phone calls at work. So I'am going to have to sneak one in.

Thanks for listening to me gripe but everything else is going well.
Unread 10-05-2007, 09:57 PM

Happy Friday everyone! Glad to hear everyone checking in. Simplyme sounds likes she is doing great! whoo-hooo! That is awesome. I hope everyone else is doing a little bit better. I had a good week, still aching in the back and legs though.
Unread 10-05-2007, 09:59 PM

Hey Jennice, how is the swelly belly? I really hope my back pain isnt endo related.....

byfaith, speaking of backache, how is yours this week? Mine woke me up at 4:30 a.m. this morning!!!!
Unread 10-06-2007, 03:45 PM

Phil...YEA I have discovered Alieve!!! It has helped sooooo much with my backache. I take it right away in the AM before my shift and has made such a difference!! I notice without all the pain I also have more energy!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register