Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 227 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 05-13-2008, 11:26 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

You go Tuna, I'm still not going white,I'm a tad on the sloppy side & I dont like that cellulite shows easy.Anyone got any tips on getting rid of that.I'm skinny but cellulite doesnt discriminate
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-13-2008, 12:36 PM

I also have that pulling sensation where the ovary was removed. This morning I had pain similar to what I felt from the adenomyosis. I really think that it is adhesions, but that is not confirmed. I have a call into DR to let him know about my pain.
Unread 05-13-2008, 03:17 PM

Hi everyone
I have missed you all.
Today is two months post op.
Insomnia - hot flashes
I still get twinges and weird feelings in my abdomen.
Somedays I think I am waiting for my period.
Ha Ha Ha
Because of the Bladder sling really can't do crunches or lift over 29 lbs for another month.
Man I need to excersize
I lost 10 pounds since surgery and I need to get back to the gym.

I've read some posts to see how you are doing.
It's great to catch up - will read some more.
Take care everyone.

Hugs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-13-2008, 03:33 PM

I cant sleep very well on my side as well I thought that was odd
Unread 05-13-2008, 04:29 PM

I decided to go to my chiropractor this afternoon. I'm feeling great he worked more on my back because of my kidney pain. I love chiropractors! I hurt my neck a couple years ago and he also worked on it since all the lying around and lack of movement has made it tight. Maybe some of you should go to one and see if it helps your back too.
Unread 05-13-2008, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
I decided to go to my chiropractor this afternoon. I'm feeling great he worked more on my back because of my kidney pain. I love chiropractors! I hurt my neck a couple years ago and he also worked on it since all the lying around and lack of movement has made it tight. Maybe some of you should go to one and see if it helps your back too.
I love chiropractor's, too! For three years, I did medical transcription for one. Not only did I get paid, but I also got free adjustments whenever I wanted one. It turned out to be every week......it didn't hurt that he was a hottie!!!!!
Unread 05-13-2008, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
I love chiropractor's, too! For three years, I did medical transcription for one. Not only did I get paid, but I also got free adjustments whenever I wanted one. It turned out to be every week......it didn't hurt that he was a hottie!!!!!

Mine is kind of cute too, shhh don't tell my DH. He'll say why did you have to go 2 times a week for a month...humm because my neck hurt, LOL! Seriously it does help. I remember others saying there back hurt maybe this would help. I told him about my hyster so when I was on my stomach he kept asking if it was hurting.
Unread 05-13-2008, 08:43 PM

Hey sistas

I've been reading off and on, but haven't posted in a little while. I have been busy working out, doing yard work, working, and taking care of my kiddos and the house. I've been feeling really good since I started working out. I still have an occasional pain left or right side...it varies. My allergies and asthma knocked me for a loop last week. Feeling better this week.

Had another interview today. It went well. She said she'd let me know by next Friday. I'm praying that I got it. It's 11 miles from my house and has better benefits. The pay should be about the same. I would be working 12 hr. nights, but that would allow me to do away with daycare which would be a HUGE savings. Keep your fingers and toes crossed!

I miss chatting with all of you and I do try to keep up, but life is hectic nowadays. I miss being off.

Well I need to catch up on some other things, take a shower, take some Melatonin and get to bed. Have no idea why still having sleep problems but the Melatonin is working wonderfully.

Night ladies,

Michelle
Unread 05-13-2008, 11:26 PM

I am having sleeping problems also. I toss and turn a lot and I feel that it is not quality sleep. I usually wake up tired and now my body does this involuntary stretch during the night that kinda hurts. I take 5HTP to help me sleep (and to repair my brain ), I can't take any type of sleep aids.
Unread 05-14-2008, 08:44 AM

Sorry to hear you guys are having sleeping problems mine has seem to resolve itself. Only every now and then I will have a ressless night.

I'm feeling great today! I went to the gym and walked on the treadmill for 45 min. I am almost to jogging speed again! Yea! I had a few little pains in my vagina (seems to be my problem area) but I walked through it and felt fine. Now I have to add in the weights I'm still a little afraid to do that. Has everyone else being lifting weights yet? Any problems? It is amazing what a week will do to your recovery, 6 different antibiotics and a chiropractor, LOL-wonderful! Hope everyone has a great day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register