I Can Not Believe He Said That!!!!!lol - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I Can Not Believe He Said That!!!!!lol I Can Not Believe He Said That!!!!!lol

Unread 07-12-2005, 01:46 PM
So he is possibly a little jealous you think?

Well California I never thought of that! We all know that they can be little kids at times. Guess I will have to spend a little more of my addiction with. LOL
Shelly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-12-2005, 02:54 PM
I Can Not Believe He Said That!!!!!lol

lol, I wish my dh would tell me that so I could have a reason to shop at QVC too. But why wait for him, I think I will just go do that anyway, lol!

Hope you get some lovely things! We really deserve something special right now, and I can't think of a better place to shop, besides the hyster store of course!

Hugs and have fun!
Unread 07-12-2005, 03:04 PM

I just wish id posted on this site earlier on in my recovery period...Im now 12 weeks post op and back to to work in 1 day.....booooo hooooooo...

Ill still be sneaking in though!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-12-2005, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clpsum
I know I am addicted, my ds even has a song he sings about the "hystersisters" whenever he see's me on the site. Enjoy your present!

Cherri
How does the song go? I think my husband might appreciate it!
Unread 07-12-2005, 03:13 PM

I am sooo greatfull for this site!! I don't have family or friends to talk to this stuff about and I am single - and yes..............

My name is Amy and I am adicted to Hystersisters!! lol

Take Care all!!! 10 days and counting!
Unread 07-12-2005, 04:02 PM

Hi, I'm an addict too! DH doesn't get it at all. I told him to go sit in a sauna while chopping onions and let someone punch him on each side and he might have a clue about how I feel. (Of course onions because that would be the only way he would cry).
I'm glad you found support Amy, I am not sure that friends or family are much help pre op. I feel like noone is as concerned as they should be (my perception of course). I am more than prepared, I've done so much research I could probably guide the Dr. or at least make sure she doesn't miss a step. lol
Shelly, I hope you got yourself something really nice. I'd love to buy myself a gift before the surgery but all my money seems to be going to Dr. bills and prescriptions. My insurance just keeps getting worse. Anyway, you're all great and take care of yourselves!!
Unread 07-12-2005, 05:17 PM

I stop by everyday! My DH is also always on his laptop I actully told him I thought he was addicted. He did not like that too much. Is there anything your DH does all the time to make himself feel better? Hmmmm. Well at least you will get a nice present to yourself afterwards.
Enjoy!

Julie
Unread 07-12-2005, 05:29 PM
I sure did!

Hi Conner & Ladies,
I sure did get myself some cute little / well maybe not so little things.LOL Oh my DH is a good guy he just loves to pick. But, right now is not a good time for me. I am just like the rest of you, I feel noone is as concerned about this as they should be. O.K. as I am. My DH won't talk about the subject, but that is only because he is so worried. This will be his 1st major surgery that he will have to go through with me. I have been through many with him. He says he is just scared that something may go wrong, and he doesn't want to lose me. AAHHHH he's so sweet. I just love him. He is very happy that I have this site to go to everyday, and talk to other women that know how I feel.
Hope you all have a great day and recoveries. 's to all.
Shelly

PS- Think he will still be glad nothing has happened to me when he gets the bill for all those cute little things I bought?

TAH/RSO BLADDER TACK-FIBROIDS & CYSTS
Unread 07-12-2005, 06:55 PM

Ah, another person who knows the benefits of shopping therapy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly1968
Oh ladies I have a few presents coming. Very nice ones indeed!!! I hope you all get a few nice things too. I am so sure when they come, I WILL BE SO SURPRISED AND PLEASED!!! LOLOLOLOL
Oh I know what you all mean about them being happy not hear about all the unpleasant things we are going through. I showed my husband on one of the sites what the dear dr. was going to be doing.LOLOLOL He said go to your site and tell them, you all know what one another are talking about, and I REALLLLLLLYYYYY DON'T WANT TO KNOW THAT MUCH DETAIL!!! LOLOLOL
Men they are suppose to be so tough!!! LOL
Good thoughts to you all,
Shelly
Unread 07-13-2005, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchick
How does the song go? I think my husband might appreciate it!
Not much just sings Hyster......sisters....over and over, changes the tune now and then

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register