Surgery Friday !! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Surgery Friday !! Surgery Friday !!

Unread 12-31-2012, 08:56 PM
Surgery Friday !!

My surgery is Friday and after days of stressing I think I'm ready ... Lil nervous have been around a cpl sick ppl tonight just praying I don't get what they have in the next 3 days lol along tons of vitamins c and d so fingers crossed I won't get it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-31-2012, 09:52 PM
Re: Surgery Friday !!!!

You are almost there Hun. The waiting part for you is almost over!! Just hang in there for a few more days and you will soon start a new chapter in your life!! Can not wait to see you on the other side Hun. Best of luck to you.
Unread 01-01-2013, 07:41 AM
Surgery Friday !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnsy View Post
You are almost there Hun. The waiting part for you is almost over!! Just hang in there for a few more days and you will soon start a new chapter in your life!! Can not wait to see you on the other side Hun. Best of luck to you.
Thank you so much I am so ready and this waiting is driving me nuts lol I can't wait to be part of the post op crew and earn my crown
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-01-2013, 07:56 AM
Re: Surgery Friday !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine2319 View Post
My surgery is Friday and after days of stressing I think I'm ready ... Lil nervous have been around a cpl sick ppl tonight just praying I don't get what they have in the next 3 days lol along tons of vitamins c and d so fingers crossed I won't get it
New Year, New You!
Unread 01-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Re: Surgery Friday !!

Thinking of all my sisters who have surgery this month! Counting down for my surgery - Jan. 16th and pre-op on the 14th. I'm nervous as well but trying to take it one day at a time. I run my own business so I have a lot to do before my surgery which will hopefully take my mind off my nerves!

I'm feeling under the weather today and I want to get all my bugs out of the way before my surgery--I really need to ramp up my vitamin C and stay away from sick people!
Unread 01-01-2013, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine2319 View Post
Please make sure you have your doctor's approval to take the vitamins you are taking. I have read of threads were these were disallowed before surgery. Also since you are already taking these vitamins let them know that you have been taking these, and at what doses.

Please, please, please, before taking ANY OTC meds before surgery, get them approved by your doc.

Unread 01-01-2013, 08:20 PM

the waiting and the few hours before surgery were the hardest for me. and felt so relieved after!!
you are almost there.
sending you lots of positive thoughts!
Unread 01-02-2013, 10:17 AM

I'm on for Friday as well!!! Getting a little more nervous as the day aproaches...Still don't know what my surgery time is and I think that's what is making it so bad. I just want to get it over with and be home to heal. I'm unemployed right now and have the time to ready the house and kids so that helps to pass the time. I just hope that I don't forget anything!!! See ya on the other side and I'll keep ya posted on how I do as well!!!
Unread 01-02-2013, 11:09 AM

I agree I wish they would just tell me the surgery time lol why is everything such a drawn out process.... I wish everyone the best of luck on their upcoming surgeries ... Here is to a new year and a new life
Unread 01-02-2013, 11:28 AM

I was told its because of the outpatient surgery goes first, then high risk, (diabetics, chemo patients....) then inpatient surgery. It's fine with me....I just want to know!!!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register