Any one here live in WV - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > West Virginia

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Any one here live in WV Any one here live in WV

Unread 10-27-2007, 12:24 PM
Wink - Any one here live in WV wv sisters

hey all ,

I'm back and would REALLY love to hear from you ! Be nice to get together . sounds like some of us live very close together !!!!

I haven't been on here for a few months due to HRT issues,fibro&cfs,and marital issues .... most are on the mend .

Keep me in ur prayers sisters !

Pattie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-28-2007, 07:03 PM
Any one here live in WV

Hi,

I, am in Williamson. My surgery is in 1 week. I am having a TVH-BSO.
Unread 10-28-2007, 07:17 PM
Any one here live in WV

Spinson, we will all keep you in our thoughts and prayers this week.

It's been awhile since my surgery but I remember thinking it would be a relief to have it over with. I had a vaginal hystectomy and it wasn't as bad as I expected, I think I had a great dr too. The only thing I would change is taking HRT while in the hospital, I didn't start mine until later and wish I had started it right after surgery.

Check in as soon as you're able to let us know how you're doing, I'll be thinking of you.

Fae/Faith
Unread 10-30-2007, 02:19 PM
Cool - Any one here live in WV wv sisters

[quote=spinson]Hi,

I, am in Williamson. My surgery is in 1 week. I am having a TVH-BSO.[/QUOTE

Hello spinson ,

Good to hear from you and also good to see you on here before your surgery ! Wish I had known of this web site then . It has been 7 years since my surgery and given what I know now I'm still happy I went thru with it . I had a vaginal hysterectomy with an A&P repair . My Dr. used what he calls and I spell ( ha ) fosters solution after my surgery ( some type solution ( duh ) washed in my vagina after surgery that helps with pain . I was sitting up on the recovery bed eating ice on my way back to my room and was discharged the next day . My biggest shock was fatique . I say shock because even as a nurse I didn't realize how tired I would be after surgery . And the hormone fluctuation ....well , just be well informed about the ups & downs and probably start on HRT while in the hospital like fae rae said ...... it can be quit overwhelming . The best part NO MORE MONTHLY VISITS !!! NO MORE PLANNING EVERYTHING AROND THAT TIME OF THE MONTH !!!!!!!

Give us an email when you feel up to it ! Hang in there we are here if you need us & possibly you will make our meeting !!!!!

Pattie
Unread 10-30-2007, 02:25 PM
Talking - Any one here live in WV Our Meeting

Hey Ladies !

Everyone here up for a meeting in 2-3 weeks ? How does Charleston sound ? I don't have a map in front of me but it seems from what I hear Charleston is midpoint or Beckley? Let me know ! I'm excited to meet everyone !

Someone asked who our Dr.'s were ...I'm not sure if we can say on this site BUT mine was/is < Please share names of doctors privately in PM or email. > in Charleston . If there is another site to do this on would someone please let me know ......

Thanks !
Pattie
Unread 11-05-2007, 06:01 AM
Wink - Any one here live in WV Your Surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinson
Hi,

I, am in Williamson. My surgery is in 1 week. I am having a TVH-BSO.
I am saying a prayer for you today ! Let us know how you are doing ,k?

Pattie
Unread 11-07-2007, 01:20 PM
Any one here live in WV

Hi, I'm from Summersville. I go to the castle 11/14. TAH and BSO. I am very nervous but anxious for this to be over with and get back to a normal life. Best to all of you. God Bless
Unread 11-07-2007, 04:58 PM
Any one here live in WV

Hi Peeps !

Always good to hear from another sister from wv !!! Will say a prayer for you to be calm ..... nothing to it girl ! At least that was my experience . It was the VERY unexpected fatique & HRT adjustment that got me . The emotional highs & lows ( crazy ) . I'm fine now ( no hrt on board ) ....... anyway, hang in there and keep in touch ! Would you be interested in meeting sometime with all us girls ? We are trying to plan a meeting before snowfall but who knows it may be just a bit longer .......

God Bless you too Peeps !
Pattie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register