I love this site. | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > HysterSisters Fan Club

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I love this site. I love this site.

Unread 08-21-2008, 01:34 PM
Talking - I love this site. I love this site.

I can't help it. I get up and head straight to the computer to get on and find out how everyone is doing and to see if I can help out any of the ladies on pre-op side. I am absolutley addicted to this site, I love the fact that if you got a concern someone is right there and we can even let off some steam if we have to, and everyone is willing to listen, or I should say read. I can't really talk to anybody else about what I am going through because they don't understand. Like the other day I was lightly rubbing my belly and I could feel the row of stitches under the skin, and my DBF asked if I was sore, I said yes and that I could feel the stitches under there. He looked at me and said, there not gone yet, they should be gone by now shouldn't they. I said no, that they take awhile to heal. He just gave me a funny look and rolled his eyes, as if to say, yeah right. So I am so grateful that I can get on here and everyone knows what I am going through because they are to. Definitely a highly addictive fan.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-29-2008, 11:54 AM
Smile - I love this site. I love this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aware
I can't help it. I get up and head straight to the computer to get on and find out how everyone is doing and to see if I can help out any of the ladies on pre-op side. I am absolutley addicted to this site, I love the fact that if you got a concern someone is right there and we can even let off some steam if we have to, and everyone is willing to listen, or I should say read. I can't really talk to anybody else about what I am going through because they don't understand. Like the other day I was lightly rubbing my belly and I could feel the row of stitches under the skin, and my DBF asked if I was sore, I said yes and that I could feel the stitches under there. He looked at me and said, there not gone yet, they should be gone by now shouldn't they. I said no, that they take awhile to heal. He just gave me a funny look and rolled his eyes, as if to say, yeah right. So I am so grateful that I can get on here and everyone knows what I am going through because they are to. Definitely a highly addictive fan.
Yes, I really am enjoying my self. Its made my recovery seem less lonely. Its like all I have to do is come here and I am surrounded by women who have gone through hysterectomies already and are giving support and there are women waiting to undergo their surgeries and there also women who had surgery the same week as I and all the post details are validated with
comfort. Its great !

Take care of you

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register