pelvic pain and presure | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

pelvic pain and presure pelvic pain and presure

Unread 12-02-2007, 08:06 AM
pelvic pain and presure

I have had such a great response to my questions I thought I would see if there is any one having other symptoms that I am having. My doctor is doing this on her time because I don't have insurance. In my eyes she is a god send. But she is as baffled as I and we won't know anything till I get in. See no one could see the dermoid without the CT. It didn't come up on exam or sono. My questionis that I don;t have excess bleed until my period. What I do have is pain between my legs, and somewhere inbetween rectum, and well somewhere. Been to ER 2 times and they find nothing. I thought I was losing my mind. It feels like something is ripping me appart. And others it just a steady acid feeling. So along with the leg and stomach pain I am ready to go. Any one else had this?Could it be endo and we just won't know till we get in?I am so scared it is cancer. My doctor said only my white count is off. But CA125 was fine. Thanks for listening. And how are your emotions after surgery?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-07-2007, 07:09 PM
pelvic pain and presure

bremcac,

I'm sorry you have pain and don't know what it is. I know it's frustrating. I hope the cause will be found and fixed during your surgery. I didn't/don't have endometriosis so I don't have a good idea if that's a possible cause or not, but is sounds like it could be.

My emotions were ok after my surgery for the most part. I kept my ovaries and they have continued to work so I feel basically the same emotionally. I was pretty weepy while I was in the hospital though. I was also mentally ready for a hysterectomy.

I hope everything goes well for you! I'll be sending good thoughts your way for a successful surgery and recovery!

s, Deb
Unread 12-07-2007, 07:54 PM
pelvic pain and presure

How long have you been having this exact pain? I am feeling that now, 10 weeks AFTER hysterectomy and we don't know yet what it is. I'm taking 2 different antibiotics thinking it may be an infection. I really don't think that is it. They checked my ovaries today in case that was it (by ultrasound) but not it either. My dr. checked me last monday but found nothing.
Do you have anyother symptoms?
In answer to yur other question, emotions depend on many things. For me, I was relieved after the surgery, a little sad for losing my uterus, happy I kept my ovaries which are working well now. I was completely recovered at 5 weeks and home free..until at 9 weeks my strange pain between my legs/thighs and inside somewhere where you describe. Hoping it will go away. This is freaking me out now so my emotions, for the first time, are not as good. I try to keep a positive attitude. My dr. is doing all she can to figure it out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-08-2007, 05:57 PM
pelvic pain and presure

Thank you for you letters. I started my cycle so the pain left my legs. Now my abdomen hurts. Last week I was scared and wanted to back out. Now I would go tomorrow if I could! I am more than ready. I just want to know where and what it is. I am hoping just a dermoid and life goes on. God Bless all the women who have gone before me! And I will be sure to post after my surgery.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register