UGH!!! MEN, time change and JITTERS! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

UGH!!! MEN, time change and JITTERS! UGH!!! MEN, time change and JITTERS!

Unread 06-06-2008, 11:27 AM
Ugh! Men:

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybearlady
MEN!!! DH begging for dinner,kids driving me crazy! ME I am insane and nervous and I know every thing is getting to me worse than normal and I know it will be over tomorrow. OH yeah, just changed my surgery for 7 am to 11 am. UGH!!! DH refuses to even talk about it. His plan is for me to come home sat night and smile pretty as the pastors wife sunday "or atleast a couple of nights of VBS this week" OH he is upset that he will miss a couple of my DS baseball games. Well, I will miss about 8 games, HMMMM? who should be more upset?
I cannot even breathe well right now due to nerves and that is all getting to me more..
Thanks so much for listening to me vent.
HI, SORRY YOU ARE HAVING SUCH A BAD TIME WITH YOUR DS which I am sure speaks for itself. I was a basket case until two days ago ....when I, who takes no mood altering drugs, and has bad side effects from just about everything (another big worry of mine)...will they listen to what I cannot take...anyway, I have IBS (iiritable bowel syndrome) and asked my primary care doctor for

Librax ...a stomach calmative and also works on calming me. Being that I am so small, and paranoid of medication and out of body feelings from drugs, I opened the little green capsule up and take 1/4 of the powder mix with water or coffee, etc. It has helped...

As for your husband and being a Pastor's wife, just saw a movie like that...sounds like how you feel. He will just have to realize you CANNOT be a perfect little wife for several weeks, possible. Is there any family or friends around you that can help by coming over during your recuperation time?

Get a walkman, ipod, stay in your room and be blunt in telling him you need to recuperate and get better and not overdue....you cannot do to much, take care of yourself and if he does not understand, that's his issue... Talk to a good friend, write back, I am here for you,
JJS (tvh/cystocele) June 11, 2008
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-06-2008, 12:23 PM
UGH!!! MEN, time change and JITTERS!

I saw your post yesterday and didn't reply because I was afraid I would sound mean to your DH! In all fairness it could be his nerves talking. Having said that, you really need to take care of you right now and for awhile after your surgery. If you don't you will have a longer recovery time. Will be thinking of you and holding you and your family up in prayer.

Unread 06-06-2008, 12:55 PM

Teddybearlady......it was as if you wrote my story this was exactly what happened to me. For once I needed my DH to be there for me and for the first time I thought that wasn't going to be a problem. He's not a pastor, but a Doc and so I thought I was well set up.........NO he couldn't handle what I was going through so took off on business to Ireland 10 days before my op. Well the one good thing that came out of it was it was just God and I. I had him to lean on and honestly that was the best thing for me.

Regarding your surgery.....I was so stressed and worried you would not believe, I promise you will be fine I found the whole thing not as bad as I had intended.

I will be praying for you Sister, God bless (I"ll pray that your DH gets some wisdom and is there for you.)

Lenie40
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-08-2008, 12:27 PM

I love this posting, thanks for sharing. I have a strong belief in God and am very spiritual. I have many Angel charms and small statues, everyone knows I love Angels....I took one with me for my dbl. hip surgery also took a long tail feather (don't laugh) from my "Sparky" a 19year young Gray Cockatiel, smart as a whip and talks up a storm....I am so worried about being away from him, but he has J (boyfriend) "daddy" as we call him and he will take good care of him....praying I do not have to be in more then a day or two, how long did they tell you? What is DH?
JJS (Joan)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register