Uterus cancer now in my lungs | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Uterus cancer now in my lungs Uterus cancer now in my lungs

Unread 01-06-2021, 07:42 AM
Uterus cancer now in my lungs

Aug 3 2017 stage 1 grade 3 uterus cancer.I been going to dr every 2months then 4 months and now 6 months. But all they did was feel my stomach and look inside and felt inside. I THINK THEY NEED CT SCANS OR OTHER TESTING.DECEMBER 22 2020 I WENT TO DRS FOR COUGHING. SO I HAD CT SCAN AND I HAVE 3 MASSES ON MY LUNG. TOMORROW GOING FOR PET SCAN TO SEE IF IT SPREAD AND NEXT WEEK GOING FOR BRONCHOSCOPY AND BIOPSY. I TRUSTED MY DR 100% THAT SHE GOT IT ALL.I GUESS SHE WAS WRONG.SPEACH UP TELL YOUR DR YOU WANT MORE TESTS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-06-2021, 07:49 AM
Re: Uterus cancer now in my lungs

So sorry you're going through this. Sending you prayers and strength.

Pathology report after my hysterectomy on Nov 30, 2020 shows that my endo cancer is Stage 1, grade 2. I'm pretty worried about recurrence.
Thank you for your warning. I will try to get good follow-up from my medical team.

Love,
Tia
Unread 01-06-2021, 05:39 PM

i'm so sorry and pray that you will be okay!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-06-2021, 09:19 PM

(((Goodytwoshoe))) I'm so sorry to hear this, (((dear sister))). We'll most definitely keep our fingers crossed for those upcoming tests. Sending calming hugs and every good thought your way.
Unread 01-08-2021, 03:24 PM

Goodytwoshoe

I’m sorry to read your post - you must feel very worried.

It’s possible that there is no connection between the uterine cancer and the lung masses, but you will know more details after the new tests.

I send my very best wishes and hope that you get some answers soon.

Unread 01-11-2021, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodytwoshoe View Post
Aug 3 2017 stage 1 grade 3 uterus cancer.I been going to dr every 2months then 4 months and now 6 months. But all they did was feel my stomach and look inside and felt inside. I THINK THEY NEED CT SCANS OR OTHER TESTING.DECEMBER 22 2020 I WENT TO DRS FOR COUGHING. SO I HAD CT SCAN AND I HAVE 3 MASSES ON MY LUNG. TOMORROW GOING FOR PET SCAN TO SEE IF IT SPREAD AND NEXT WEEK GOING FOR BRONCHOSCOPY AND BIOPSY. I TRUSTED MY DR 100% THAT SHE GOT IT ALL.I GUESS SHE WAS WRONG.SPEACH UP TELL YOUR DR YOU WANT MORE TESTS.
Did they remove all including cervix? Did you receive a vaginal vault smear (Pap test) every 6 months after ? I feel they should do abdominal and chest X-rays for couple years after....
Unread 01-11-2021, 06:47 PM
Uterus cancer now in my lungs

They remove everything. Today got my pet scan results. I have it on my hip bone too.And 3 masses on my lung which grow already.

IN MY CHECK UPS NEVER DID ANYTHING. BUT LOOK INSIDE FEEL INSIDE AND TOYCH MY BELLY.THEY NEED TO DO MORE. NEED CT SCANS

WEDNESDAY IS MY BRONCHOSCPY AND BIOPSY OF MY LUNGS.
Unread 01-11-2021, 09:14 PM

This is not the news we wanted to hear, (((dear sister))). You'll know more once you get the results of Wednesday's tests, as they'll need to confirm whether this is a metastatic situation or a possible separate primary. That information will help determine your treatment plan moving forward.

I'm sure it feels like the floor has been pulled from under your feet, and I can only imagine the emotions you must be feeling. Please know that we are here for you and will be keeping you close in thought as you prepare for this next battle.

Unread 01-15-2021, 12:34 PM

Goodytwoshoe

I’m so sorry that you find yourself in this situation.

Please know that I am thinking of you and hoping that your doctors can offer you the best possible treatment.

Unread 01-16-2021, 01:40 AM

Dear Goodytwoshoe,
So sorry you're going through this.
I'm learning that womb cancer is a sneaky b*gger-they can take out all your reproductive organs but in some women (me included) it seems that the cancer has already got out into the lymphatic system or blood vessels.

Hope your bronchoscopy and lung biopsy went well and that your doctors now have the info they need to develop an effective treatment plan.

Thinking of you xx

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register