Crush on my Dr. and my new dating life? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Crush on my Dr. and my new dating life? Crush on my Dr. and my new dating life?

Unread 11-17-2003, 07:40 PM
Crush on my Dr. and my new dating life?

I feel funny asking about this but, here goes. I am very attracted to my doctor. He is, well you know, HOT! : )

I know as long as we have doctor-patient relationship nothing should develop or transpire. But I know as a doctor ethically he should not make any advances to me, especially now. I am 5 weeks post op and still seeing him in follow up appointments. He he he, can't believe I am opeinging up about this!

This is so much not like me. Especially with a gyn doctor. I met him a few weeks before my surgery and was very impressed-shocked.

Well how many more follow up appointments are there after 6 weeks post op?

Does anyone have suggestions on how I may still be a charming old fashioned lady and somehow open the door at the end of the doctor-patient relationship to a possible "other relationship"?

Also this TAH/BSO has left me sterile. I was so hoping to meet Mr. Right and have a good size family. Now that I am still on the dating circuit, when do you all think is the best time to let a date/boyfriend know that you want to adopt but cannot have his children?

I have been quite distraught over this. Even on the internet dating profiles each person list whether they want children or not. If I were to participate on the internet profiles, do you all think it would be misleading to state "Yes" in the want kids category?

I would appreciate you feedback to my new dilemna. Thank you!

Fantasywisp
Joy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-17-2003, 08:19 PM
crush on my dr.

hi joy, i can't beleive this but i noticed you are from Homassa springs florida well i live in Hernando flor which is only a 20 minutes from where you live what a small world. your not alone i alos have a crush on my doctor, you may not have any follow ups after your six weeks, but i had visits for my depression i was having after my hyster and keep thinking each visit will be my last so far i'm still going. The bad part about it is i'm married and have lust thoughts about my doctor. Iknow what you are feeling about not being able to have children, I am childless now but i have to fill my emptiness with other possiblites, as far as men you are dating i would be up front iwth them when the subjuect comes up if they care abut you this should not affect the relationship. then again know can figure out what men want amyways. well happy healing and chat with later

shorty (theresa)
Unread 11-20-2003, 06:10 AM
Crush on my Dr. and my new dating life?

I am extremely happily married to a Hotty but I too had a crush on my Gyn. I suspect it's the hormones or maybe the fact that you are putting your life in this man's hands and sharing a pretty intimate experience with him.

I've never had children but my Mom had 6 and she said she had a crush on her OB every time she got pregnant. I'd give it a little time before thinking it's the real thing.

Do you ever wonder about OB/Gyn's sex lives - after what they see all day at work?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register