Anybody - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Wisconsin

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 03-21-2008, 06:43 PM
Anybody

We've got about 8 inches here...and it's still coming down, accuweather said 7-10 inches total
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-23-2008, 10:58 AM
Anybody

So Kellnette how much snow did you get?
Unread 03-23-2008, 11:56 AM
Anybody

We got about 9-10'...most of it has melted already! YEAH!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-23-2008, 02:41 PM
Anybody

It missed us.
Unread 04-03-2008, 10:08 AM
Anybody

Hi Ladies,

I'm in Neenah...

It looks like Spring is finally here! I have daffodils almost ready to bloom! Finally.

s
Unread 04-03-2008, 11:04 AM
Anybody

It is a nice day here in Shawano too. I have patio door open, letting the fresh air in. Would love to go for a walk, but walking on concrete and the tummy just don't go to well together. lol
Unread 04-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Anybody

Hi Ladies,
I'm in Menasha and we got snow again today, as I bet some of you did.
I am so ready for this to be DONE.
Unread 04-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Anybody

Yep, we've had it here all day off and on...UGH!! Where are the flowers?!

I certainly hope they don't assess our house anytime soon either, as of now we have lake front property, we're near the Fox River. Forecast seems to be in our favor though!
Unread 04-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Anybody

I know what you are saying. I keep checking the sump pump and my basement. This has to get better soon. Pray for sun.
Unread 04-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Anybody

I have a "pond" in my backyard - and it's not one I put in (lol). We live near the lake so most of the homes around here seem to have back yards that flood when we get too much rain.

It is supposed to be in the 60's next week - I hope so! Some sun would be nice too. I'd love to get outside and do some walking and gardening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register