Has anyone used Nair? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Has anyone used Nair? Has anyone used Nair?

Unread 01-12-2006, 06:50 PM
Has anyone used Nair?

I was wondering if it lasted long than regular shaving? They say it is supposed to. I can't stand stubby legs and what if I can't shave them for awhile???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Has anyone used Nair?

I have tried hair removal products, but to me, nothing works like the old shaver. It was about a week before I could even attempt to shave my legs...even then I wasn't too good at it. At least it's winter...hope it's where you are !
I couldn't talk my DH into helping me...he was afraid he'd cut my legs !
All the best on your upcoming hyst!
LL
Unread 01-12-2006, 08:17 PM
Has anyone used Nair?

I asked my DH to shave my legs. He got really quiet and then asked about Nair. I told him I was afraid it would break me out. He got really quiet again and then said he would try to shave them for me but was afraid he would cut me. He put a lot of thought in to his answer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Has anyone used Nair?

The last thing I thought about was shaving my legs after my surgery! I hate stubby legs, too, but if it is a big issue, I'd have dh help you shave or have him use his electric razor if he's afraid of cutting you.

I just had dh help steady me in the shower and I shaved my own.
Unread 01-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Has anyone used Nair?

Forgot to add that Nair burned the heck out of my legs!
Unread 01-12-2006, 08:43 PM
What is vaginal cuff cellulitus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SproutRN
Forgot to add that Nair burned the heck out of my legs!

Not about nair, but I have enough cellulite(us) showing up everywhere.....vaginal cuff too?
What is that???

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register