Anyone From Greenville | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > South Carolina

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Anyone From Greenville Anyone From Greenville

Unread 03-25-2006, 03:07 PM
Anyone From Greenville

Hi, i'm new here. I was just wondering if there were any members here from Greenville SC.
I saw my Dr last week and wa telling her about this site. she already knew about it. She thought it was a great place to be. I have gotten alot of great advice. I'm really glad I joined.
Just wondering.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-26-2006, 04:41 PM
Anyone From Greenville

Hi Cheryl
I live in Easley. Had surg at St. Francis Women's. ARe you doing well?
I hope so. I love this website.
elaine
Unread 03-26-2006, 06:05 PM
Anyone From Greenville

Hi, I had my TAH at Greenville Memorial. Well, which is now bein called university Center. i'm not to sure how i feel aboutthe car i go there. I didn't like having nursing students pressuring me into doing thing that I'm not ready to do. The pain was so intense and all I wanted was to be alone for thr meds to take affect and then go for a walk and then the shower. The nnursing student waswas excited. But, was going to have to wait. In Case you didn't know I had a TAH. Wee' I couldn't get her off my back much longer and I did the showe. I thoght I was going to die. I was struggling to breath and I was in so much. I couldn't get anymore meds. My lung capacity is not what it use to be. I had blood clot in both lungs in Nov . And after the shower thr student still wanted me to get up in walk out in th hallway. I could barely breath. Needles to say I did not walk. But, I did walk a little while later when I got pain meds again

Well, I live in Pelzer I;m about 30 min to Greenville, about 30 easley, 30 Anderson. I have a brother in Easley.
Do people ever have contact with each other out of this group if in the same community.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-04-2006, 07:40 PM
Anyone From Greenville

Hey girls! Hope all is well. My name is Beth & I live in Walhalla. My dr. is in Gville, my surgery will be at St.Francis Women's. I had an outpatient surgery there a few wks ago (laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, and a D&C) It is a wonderful hospital & they treat you so well! My TAH was scheduled for the 20th of April, but they called today & rescheduled for the 27th. Although I am a bit nervous I am sooo ready to have it done.
Unread 04-05-2006, 06:18 AM
Anyone From Greenville

Good luck. I had mine there on march 22. I had a good experience except for one nurse who kept trying to run me out too early. Kept coming in the room and saying "What can I do to get you out of here?" and "If I give you Lortab to take home, will you leave?"
That part was a nightmare. Otherwise, the staff there is fabulous.
Good luck. Hope things go well for you.
Elaine
Unread 04-07-2006, 09:00 AM
Anyone From Greenville

I am from greenville too ..had mine at st francis womens as well..having problems..would love to chat!
Unread 04-07-2006, 09:06 AM
Anyone From Greenville

happy to chat. you can email me if you want. I don't know how to chat on this site. Sorry you're having problems.
Elaine
Unread 04-17-2006, 04:11 PM
Anyone From Greenville

Hi Ladies,

I had my surgery at Greenville Memorial. A good experience for the most part. Had a couple of bad nurses - one was when I woke after surgery in my private room. The pain meds wouldn't work and when my family expressed concern she said "I have 6 other patients - I can't be running in here giving her morphine every hour"! Well - someone said something and the next thing I knew I had relief via an anti-inflamatory drug. The other nurse I had trouble with kept telling me I would end up in the ER since I wasn't peeing enough to empty my bladder and I couldn't self-cath. She scared me to death! I was so afraid of having a trip to the ER that I had my Urologist put the cath back in til I could get to his office and let his nurses show me what to do.

Happy Healing...
Unread 04-17-2006, 06:31 PM
Anyone From Greenville

I'm glad you are doing well. Nothing like a grumpy nurse to make your castle experience anightmare. Like yours, most of mine were wonderful. Hope all you other Greenville folk are doing good.
Elaine
Unread 04-18-2006, 07:07 PM
Anyone From Greenville

Nice to see some women from South Carolina, I am in Greer. I work for St. Francis and of course I had my surgery at the Women and family hospital. My experience there was great, we try hard to take wonderful care of all patients. Good luck ladies hope all goes well during your recovery.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register