One more ? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 03-14-2006, 02:11 PM
One more ?

The last two months i have had severe back pain two weeks befor my period very sharp pain in the lowest part of my back feels like a knofe be stuck through it. I do have back pain do to endo but befor two months ago it was a bit diferent has anyone had this as there endo got worse or could i be battling two problems and not just one?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-14-2006, 02:27 PM
One more ?

Hi (((Lajames) I'm so sorry that you are in pain. I don't know about the endo, but I can tell you that my tipped uterus was absolutely killing my back. I would wake up with pain. See my alien uterus was growing bigger. It was basically a round ball and not the shape of a pear. So it was crushing my bowel into my back.
It was very bad. I would have the pain that you describe when it was 2 weeks from Aunt Flo, because the alien would be at it's biggest. When my surg did his digital exam he told me he couldn't even find the back of my uterus it was tipped so far back. And he told me right then and there that my back pain would go away as soon as it was out. And he was right.

I'm not sure what is causing your pain. Maybe you could go ask the dr what's up?

All my best to you.
Unread 03-14-2006, 02:31 PM
One more ?

hey I didn't think about that my uterus is swolen and i do have a tip one i bet thats why. Makes sense that would be i i can't take a dunp half the time too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-14-2006, 03:16 PM
One more ?

My back pain continues to get worse as my endo progresses. I know that you might not want to here this but I have low back pain most of the time now regardless of where I am in my cycle. I feel for you. Take care of yourself.
Unread 03-14-2006, 06:37 PM
One more ?

I too have back pain.....I had surgery 3 yrs ago for a bunch of things and never in my life did I have back pain but since then it kills me before my friend and then for a week later. So basiclly i am in pain for most of a month. The doctor could not tell me why so I was curious if the left mass attaching my uterus and bowel is the culprit. For once in my life I don't feel like I am alone and the doctor is believing that I am in pain.
Unread 03-14-2006, 06:41 PM
One more ?

I have lots of back pain.....really low down from endo. It seems like the longer I suffer with it the worse it gets. It seems to bug me every day except for almost one week out of every month. Can't wait for surgery! Am so hopeful I will feel lots better. Hang in there!
Unread 03-14-2006, 06:42 PM
One more ?

Oh! Just thought of this after I posted. Duh! If you have endo on your bowels, your pain could possibly be worse because of it. I don't know really. Just a thought.
Unread 03-14-2006, 07:13 PM
One more ?

LMAO "The Alien!" .........great comparison!. My back pain is now gone!, I believe my tipped, swollen "Alien Uterus" was to blame, as well as fibroids and endo. It would get really bad a few weeks before my period, although it was always present.
Unread 03-14-2006, 07:22 PM
One more ?

Shera and Katkins,
my uterus is the same way! The last internal exam, the dr said the same thing--that he could not even feel how enlarged the uterus was since it is so tipped. No wonder my back hurts so bad! It hurts really bad at night when I finally lay down, isn't that goofy? I can't wait until a week from tomorrow! WAHOOOOO!!! They can take that bad uterus and just toss it! LOL Hugs Raymo
Unread 03-14-2006, 08:40 PM
One more ?

oh my all of you are saying the same thing i feel when i lay down its realy bad and i have only one week in a month with mild back pain i sooo can't wait till my time in the castle. My prayers are out to everyone who will be joining me on my journey to being pain free oh yeah and no aunt flo march 22 here i come

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register