Appointments for the week of May 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Appointments for the week of May 5 Appointments for the week of May 5

Unread 05-04-2003, 06:57 PM
Appointments for the week of May 5

We have a few appointments this week, so please join me in wishing our sisters well!

Monday

RuthS is having a CT scan of her abdomen and pelvis, and some labwork including a CA 125.

(((Ruth))) Good luck with your procedures! I hope all goes well and that you get good results for your doctor visit next week.

Tuesday

ChristinaMS is going to see the oncologist (gyn/onc?).

(((Christina))) I hope the oncologist is able to give you some good information and ideas on the best way to treat this.

Wednesday

Mojo23 (Mary P) is having her TAH.

(((Mary))) I hope you have a successful surgery and easy recovery. Remember to be a good and drink plenty of fluids and get lots of rest. Please come by and let us know how you are doing when you feel up to it.

Seashell (Mary D) is having a Mammotome biopsy on her right breast.

(((Mary))) Good luck with your procedure. I hope your results come back with a definite BENIGN!

Gail S is having her 6-month postop check.

Good luck, Gail! I wish you a perfect scootch down that table (no tears in the paper, no indecisive moves at the edge of the table ) and results that come back NORMAL.

Thursday

Wild Rose is going to the castle for her TAH and an incisional hernia repair.

(((Rose))) I wish you a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Remember to follow your doctor's orders and get plenty of rest. You're going to look beautiful in that crown! Please stop in and let us know how you are doing when you feel up to it!

TeaTime is also going to the castle for a TAH.

(((Faith))) I hope your surgery is successful and uneventful! Take good care of yourself so that you recover quickly! Your children are going to love that crown!

(((Girls)))

I will be keeping all of you in my thoughts and 'ers this week. I will look forward to hearing from all of you when you are able.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-04-2003, 07:41 PM

Ruth, Christina, Mary P, Mary D, Gail, Wild Rose & Faith.......................Sending big 's and lots of Good Luck wishes to you all!
Unread 05-04-2003, 07:48 PM

I have an add-on!

Maureenie is going to see the oncologist for a chemo consultation on Wednesday.

(((Maureen))) Good luck! I hope you are able to find the perfect treatment plan for you that will give you great results with few side effects!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-04-2003, 07:59 PM
Busy Week--Best Wishes--

Ruth, may the CT scan be clear except for parts that should be there and the CA125 low, low, low (I hope you beat my 8)
Christina--best wishes for a successful treatment as you consult with the oncologist--Maureen same--may you get a shemo plan that is easy on you and murdre on the cancer cells. Mary D--may the breat biopsy be B9. Gail--scootch us proud and have a great 6 month checkup--boring with it's normal results. Mary P, Wild Rose and Tea Time--may your TAH's all go well and your recoveries be uneventful. If I made it through fine--you can too.
Unread 05-04-2003, 08:11 PM

Sending out huge s to Ruth, Christina, MaryP, MaryD, Gail, Maureen, Rose and Faith

May you all be reporting back to us with the best of news. My thoughts and prayers will be with each of you.

s karenann
Unread 05-04-2003, 08:21 PM

((Maureen))

I hope your appointment goes well on Wednesday. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Unread 05-04-2003, 09:33 PM

Good luck to all of you this week!!
Praying all of your appointments go well! May the ladies scheduled for surgery this week have successful results and a speedy recovery!

and
Rhonda
Radical hysterectomy on June 4,2002 for cervical cancer, stage1b
Unread 05-04-2003, 11:05 PM

My to , MaryP, MaryD, Gail, Maureen, Rose, Ruth, Christina and Faith. I hope you get good news at your appts and tests, that treatments are effective and well tolerated, and that surgeries are succesful an recoveries smooth
Unread 05-05-2003, 08:32 PM
Thank you, Jeanine

I'm getting quite stressed as I sit here and think of my clears and two bottles of Fleets Phosphasoda cocktails tomorrow. Yikes! Where did the time go?
It was so nice to see your message. The more I talk to my friends about my cancer, the more separated I feel at times. It is great to have so much support from women in my situation.
Best wishes and cancer free thoughts to everyone, Ruth, Mary, Christina, Gail, Rose, Faith, and Maureenie.
Unread 05-06-2003, 05:52 AM

Big time s to Ruth, Christina, MaryP, MaryD, Gail, Maureen, Rose and Faith.

Here's to good results, easy procedures and uncomplicated recoveries.
and es,
Laura

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register